My sweet, beautiful Rosalie June...

Today marks the four year anniversary of my miscarriage. I was about 15 weeks along and the doctors knew it was a girl. We had named her Rosalie June. <3 Everyday I think about her, and what it would be like if she were here. She would be around three and a half years old now. Wow that's incredible to think! *Sigh*

Since its been four years and I've made my peace with her passing, I'm trying not to dwell on it too much on my blog today. I still ask everyone to light a candle and say a prayer (in whatever religion you follow) for my daughter. I believe her soul exists still out there, and she is happy to see how far I have come. I love her so very much and know that she will always be a part of my life. <3


Rest in Peace Rosalie June Kimmel
December 18, 2006

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011