Saint Patrick's Day 2014

We have had such a slow few weeks. Haven't really been able to do anything. Its so terribly mundane, it feels like we are walking through a bog. Everything goes so slowly and there's so much to do but it never all gets done. Blah, I have been trying my best to keep posting on here, but I will miss a whole week sometimes! I'm sorry. :) Its finally starting to seem like spring out though, which is nice! And last week I was awarded the Tumble 1 and 2 gymnastics teacher position. I am quite excited to be in charge of this program now, and have some BIG plans for the program.

How was your Saint Patty's Day? I know its a little late lol, but I am just getting around to posting this! :P Ours wasn't the most exciting but it was still a great day! We didn't really differ too much from our usual Monday schedule but the kids picked out their green in their outfits, we made shamrocks in daycare and then we celebrated with green cookies for dessert from the Leprechan! It was just enough for this little family. :) I wish we would have been able to go to the parade, but we can't do everything lol!

Alan did have gymnastics, they played with big balloons for Saint Patty's Day. He loved it! Its crazy for me to think that he only has two more months of gymnastics and then he will be at his next level! That's crazy! He has been in gymnastics for a year and a half now, I hope its a sport that stays with him for life! Gymnastics is such a healthy and wonderful way to exercise your body! It helps the body develop naturally and properly. Plus children who are in gymnastics are not only healthy, they do better in school too!

Someone at daycare had brought cookies for Saint Patrick's Day, the kids were both able to enjoy one after work. Alan wanted two they were so yummy lol! I wish I would have remembered to take a photo of their shamrocks, they are so cute! Alan's was several different shades of green, while Anna's was all the colors of the rainbow lol! They both did a wonderful job!

Anna enjoying her St. Patty's Day cookie

Alan didn't even care that a picture was being taken, he loved that cookie!

Tuesday was Uncle Jake's birthday. Happy birthday dude! We love you so much! You are an all-around awesome guy, an amazing dad, a hard worker, a wonderful uncle and a great boyfriend! Hope your day was fantastic, even though we know you have to work all day long! We shall see you all soon, once the roads to Billings are better! We sure miss you guys a whole lot! Love ya! <3

Here are some photos of Uncle Jake:

I was driving to gymnastics yesterday and saw the prettiest sky! It was so blue with big fluffly clouds! I had to take a picture of it! Darn, I sure love my Big Sky! Always so pretty, even when Mother Nature cannot seem to make up her mind lol! We will never move away from this place. Too perfect for us!

I will try to post more this week. This weekend I have work, KAR Dance Competition and my friend Kari's baby shower. If you remember, Kari was one of my bridesmaids in our wedding, along with Aunt Natalie and Jenelle. I am so happy for her and so excited for her new journey! Congratualtions Kari!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011