Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my mama readers and bloggers! I love you all and am so thankful for all of you! Being a mother can be a blessing at times, but other times it is very hard... having other mothers there to support you and share with your struggles, is a blessing in disguise. <3 You are all such wonderful mothers too, you inspire me everyday to be a better mom for my own kids. Hope all of your days are amazing!

We are pretty broke trying to get this new place and living seperatley right now, so we didn't do anything special for Mother's Day. I only really needed to spend the day with my beautiful family and that's exactly what I got! I spent the whole day with my kids and most of the day with Lon, it was wonderful! :) I love you Alan, Anna and Lon!

Both kids made me gifts from their schools and daycare. It was so sweet! Especially to get something from the little miss! I expected Alan's preschool to make something (they always do holiday projects there), but Anna's two gifts from daycare were a pleasant surprise! Alan made me a basket of flowers that he painted himself and a handprint bouquet for Mother's Day. Miss Anna made me a Mother's Day card and a watercolored flower. Both of them were so sweet and posed for a picture with their gifts too. :) Thanks guys, I love you so much! You are the best children a mother could want!

Alan with his gifts

Sweet Anna with her gifts for me

I want to wish a very happy Mother's Day to my own mother. Mom, I love you very much. Thank you for always being there for my family and I. Thank you for teaching me to be a strong-willed person with hard working ethics, I will pass these on to my own children. Thank you for supporting me throughout my trials and tribulations in life, you held my head when I was sad and was my #1 cheerleader during the good times. This I now do with my own children too, another good characteristic of motherhood you taught me. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. I love my own family unconditionally because of you. This is my best and favorite characteristic of a mother. Thank you for showing me how to be a mother and to nuture my children. I love you most of all for this. Happy Mother's Day Mom, you're the best.

To my mother-in-law, happy Mother's Day! Thank you for all the help you have done for my family and I this past year, we would be no where without you and my family. Thank you for raising my husband and for showing him how to always be there for your family. This is very important to me, thank you for that. I know you are dealing with some rough stuff this Mother's Day but know that even though we are far away right now, we are still thinking of you and praying for you and yours. We hope your day is everything you want it to be. Happy Mother's Day Amber, we love you.

(Going clockwise)My mother-in-law Amber with Lon and Anna as a newborn, Aunt Natalie being SuperMom with Benton, and my Mom with Alan at our wedding reception

To my sister, Happy Mother's Day! This is your first Mother's Day that you get to spend with B, I hope it is amazing! You have been through so much these past 10 months of motherhood, you are such a strong woman and mom! I am so proud of you! I don't think Benton could ask for a better mother, you are awesome! As your photo in the Mother's Day collage shows, you truly are SuperMom! :D I know that you are moving this weekend, but try to have a relaxing day. You deserve it! Love you and cannot wait to see you three again. Happy Mother's Day Natalie!

To my amazing WTE mamas, Happy Mother's Day ladies! <3 <3 <3 I tried to post of the FB board earlier today, but my phone is whack. :/ So hopefully enough of you read my blog lol! :P Thanks for being there these past five years, can you believe it? We have been through so much together! All the pregnancy tests and GD blood draws, to the mucus plugs and meds for labor, to yellow poop and leaky nipples, to toddlers who won't eat... and more poo lol, to potty training successes and failures, to new siblings and preschool... We have been through so much together and honestly, I couldn't have done about half of it without you ladies. I love you so much. We are always saying that we are sisters, but I truly feel it in my heart. You ladies are the best! Here's to many more years together and MORE babies lol! :P Love you all so much, happy Mother's Day!

To all the mothers I missed, to anyone who is suffering this Mother's Day, to anyone who is trying so hard to be a mama, to anyone who misses their mom today, to all the woman: I love you all! No matter what your situation is right now, no matter how hurt you are feeling, you are all special and amazing. I hope your day is just as wonderful. You all deserve it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011