Merry Christmas from the Andersen's!

Today is Christmas Eve. We have so much planned for today. We have hors d'oeuvres with my family at my parent's house and dinner with Lon's family at the Village Inn. It is a tradition with Lon's family to have Christmas Eve dinner at the Village Inn, we have been doing it for five years now. I love Christmas Eve dinner with his family, love watching the kids run around the empty Village Inn, LOVE  everything about it!

Tomorrow we will be going to Lon's parent's house for Christmas breakfast and present opening. Then Great Aunt Carolyn is having Christmas dinner at Great Grandma Carol's house. Hopefully Alan will get to play with his cousins Sophie and Fayth. I hope to see Baby Joshua and Baby James too! Oh it should be so much fun!


I just love Christmas and everything about it! I am so very happy that it is finally here! I cannot wait to spend it with my loved ones! I do not have much more to say. I am just so full of love today!

Merry Christmas from the Andersen family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011