Feeling Accomplished...

I don't have time to write a big long post today but I am quite proud of myself right now, as of last night I am officially certified in gymnastics safety/risk management! I finished the class, studied for a few hours and then spent a good hour working on the test. It was a lot of work really, I feel like I am back in college lol. But I passed the test with an 88%! I printed out my temporary certificate and will receive the real one in 4-6 weeks. :D Yay!




Next Friday is also the Winter Hip Hop Showcase. It will probably be his last performance for at least a while, he decided to switch to basketball for the winter and soccer in the spring. I am quite excited for all of it, it will be a bigger performance then usual. We will be holding it in a gym rather then the studio room and I have an admission set up, we are asking for food and toy donations. :) There is still so much for me to prepare! I am so nervous, gah! It will be good in the end, I know it, I always just stress over my showcases lol.

This weekend I have to work. Then Sunday I will be getting our family pictures printed out and then mailing out our Christmas cards. We also will spend most of our Sunday with Lon. The few things I got for the kids' Christmas gifts finally arrived too, I need to keep them hidden until I can figure out wrapping them... We didn't have much this year but I am glad that I was able to get them each something small. The little things!

What do you have planned for this weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011