Dance Photographs

Aunt April and I met up at Pioneer Park this past Sunday to take some promotional dance photos for our upcoming workshop. I haven't taken dance photos in forever and I was really excited! We took jazz, lyrical, pointe, breakdancing and hip hop photos. It was fun taking them in the park on a nice summer day, the park was busy and we became quite popular fast lol. We had Aunt Ariel, Uncle Kalvin and Alan with us for comic relief (really so they could play lol). It was all pretty fun but it sure was hot out! Yuck!

Here are the photos we took on my phone. I have a few more on my camera I will try to post later.











































Here are the edited versions of the above photos. I really like my hip hop reflections photo! Yes, it turned out pretty cool looking!




























Here is my promotional photo for the workshop. For those interested, our workshop is August 17 from 1-4 pm. There will be jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, hip hop, break dancing and a NEW exercise program for dancers called Oula! Only $40 for 3 hours! If you would like more information, message me at mtfreerangefamily@gmail.com




Tomorrow is my hip hop showcase!! I am so excited, I have only a few more things to prep before tomorrow. I will be up all night preparing dance programs but it will be worth it! Stay tuned Thursday to see how it all went! These kids will rock it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011