Anna Ariel: 15 Months Old

As if this weekend wasn't busy and festive enough for this family, Anna is 15 months old today! I had to post her updates today, so be sure to check back here tomorrow to see our awesome weekend of birthdays! We celebrated Uncle Aaron's birthday, Lon's birthday and Great Uncle Rick's birthday this weekend. It was one crazy weekend full of family! I loved it!

I just cannot believe that Anna is already 15 months old! She is getting so big! I remember when Alan was 15 months old, that was really when he started acting like a little person lol. And she totally does that now! Its crazy! You ask her something and she always has a response. She has her own emotions, feelings and desires. And if you don't listen to her input, she will let you know that she is not happy. I love how much she talks now!

Here is Alan and Anna at both 15 months! Love my sweet kiddos!


At fifteen months, Anna Ariel:

*is approximately 22 pounds and is approximately 29 inches tall 20 pounds and 15 ounces and is 31 inches tall.

*is wearing 12M shirts and onesies right now and is in 18M for pants and skirts. Her diaper size is still 3. Skinny minnie eats like an elephant but doesn't ever grow lol!

*has auburn colored hair, with three red streaks that run across the top of her head. Her hair is determined to stay red lol! Her eyes however, are starting to change to more of a blue shade but still retain most of their hazel color from Daddy.

*is still a teething monster, but only has two darn teeth! What's up with that girl? I did feel some molars wanting to come in while I was brushing her teeth the other night. I know that I say this every month, but next month may be the month!

*eats like a regular kid now. I just make her what I make for everyone, with smaller portions. Her favorite foods right now are spaghetti, strawberries, and chocolate. Just like her mama lol! She has also started using her own utensils at meals, it has been much messier lol but she sure loves it! Makes her feel like a big kid like her brother!



*is pretty much done with breastfeeding. I predicted correctly when I thought that Anna would be done with nursing this month. With all the stress from the eviction and from being separated from Daddy most of the time, she hasn't nursed since last Thursday. And even then, it was a quick deal. I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not sad about it, but I am definitely happy to finally have my body back. But I will definitely miss our special moments together before bed, they now will be replaced with stories with brother.

*has figured out how to climb stairs, climb up onto couches and beds, yep pretty much climbing has been her focus this month to say the least. It has been quite stressful for Mama but every kid has to learn at some point, right?

*has started lacking in her sleep, although I am hoping this is only because of the stress of the move plus the cold that has hit all of us. She will still go to bed around 8 or 9 but instead of sleeping through the night, will wake up almost every hour fussing. Its been hard on all of us, especially since Alan, Anna and I are all sharing a bedroom now. She still does pretty good on her naps and I hope this is only temporary.

*can say "Mama, Dada, BruhBruh (Alan), Bobba (Bottle), No, Yeah, Eat, Hi, Nigh Nigh, ByeBye, Boo, April, Gramma, Papa, GumGum (Thank You), Pwease (Please) and What" She has also started mimicking everything everyone says. The other night Lon was letting her play with a Star Wars figure of his and he asked her what its name was. She replied with "Baaask!" right away lol (the figure's name is Boosk, she was pretty close).

*likes clothes, kisses, dancing with Mama and Aunt April, snuggles, Princess Sophia, dresses, having her hair done, baby dolls, toys, going to the park, her awesome Aunts, her family, all the colors, and being a big kid finally!

Happy fifteen month birth anniversary Anna Ariel! Mama, Daddy and Alan love you to the moon and back again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011