Back in Action!

I don't have time to post much, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we are back from our lovely 2 month hiatus. :) I've missed you all! And I hope that you guys have missed us too! Here is a short update on each family member!

Jillian


As for moi, I have been working hard at the YMCA. I now teach all of the gymnastics classes and also ran the gymnastics camp we held over the summer. I still also teach hip hop and work in the daycare.  I totally love my job! My most recent event that I volunteered for with my work was my second Relay for Life. I loved doing it last year and I loved it again this year. It is such a beautiful thing to do for those loved ones who are suffering from cancer, or for those who have cancer and do not have any support. I have never given so many hugs in my life! :D I have been spending my summer working and looking for another house. We found out this month that we need to build our credit before we can buy a house, so we are looking at rentals for now. Hopefully we will have a new place soon!

Lon


This photo is soooooo old lol! :P As for Lon, he has been working real hard this summer too. He recently finished his training for his management promotion at the Village Inn. We are so proud of him! This almost doubles his monthly income, which is exactly what we need right now to purchase a house! To celebrate, he bought himself a 1991 Cadillac Seville. We love it!

Alan


Alan is growing into quite the big guy! He will be five years old in September and will be starting his 3-day-a-week preschool that month as well. :) He recently was in preschool camp and just loved it, we may have him go back for another week sometime next month. He is also in soccer right now, but is taking a break from gymnastics for the summer. He had his annual eye check up yesterday, and did such a wonderful job with the doctor and the eye testing machines! His doctor said that this was almost unheard of with children his age. Big guy!

Anna


Anna just turned two years old last week, she has grown up so much! She loves going to daycare with her little girlfriends and cannot wait until the fall when she can start taking creative movement classes with mommy at my old dance studio! I don't know who is more excited, her or I lol! It may definitely be a close tie for that one! :P We are having her birthday party this weekend, along with Benton's party. I cannot wait for all the fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011