Happy Birthday Grandma Melanie!

Today is my amazing mother's birthday.

At the Reef recently with Grandma Melanie, Aunt April and Aunt Natalie
She is such a cool person, seriously! I swear that I'm not biased either, even though she is my mother, I can bet that most people feel the exact same way that I do about her! She is just that awesome! :) My mom… what can I say? She gave birth to me 25 years ago, raised me and my siblings, has worked her butt off for 25 years teaching. She is one of the nicest people you could ever meet, loves everyone and everything, and gives selflessly to those who need it. She is always their for her three grandchildren (all three of whom are pictured above with her), they all love her like none other. We are so lucky to have her in our lives! Happy birthday Mom, I hope its amazing!

Grandma and Alan, March 2012     Grandma and Baby Anna, July 2012

I am not sure what we have planned for my mom today, but we got her a birthday card and the kids plan on making her a picture at daycare today. Other then that though, I told her I would watch the Kal-Man so that she and my father could go out tonight. We usually trade kids for our birthdays like this, she watches mine on my birthday so that Lon and I can go out, then I watch Kal for her on her birthday so that she and Dad can go out too. It works out nicely and its free! Bonus lol!

Can't post a birthday post without my wedding photos lol!
Here's my mom with all of her girls.

Happy birthday Mom. We love you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011