My husband...

I haven't ever really written a post about just my husband. I'm not sure why lol... He is a wonderful man, a fantastic husband, and the best father ever. This blog has always been more family and Alan orientated. However, yesterday was our nine month wedding anniversary and my husband deserves some major love! :)

Lon and Alan, September 2009

Let me share with you how wonderful of a husband he is. Every morning, I wake up at 6:30 to get ready for work. I meditate for a half hour and then start my day. Lon normally wakes up right as I am finishing meditating, even though he has no reason to (Alan doesn't wake up usually until 8 or 9), and will stay up with me until I leave for work. He says he likes to keep me company while I get ready in the morning. I think he's silly. :P

He also does this other thing that just makes my heart melt. :) He would probably die of embarassment if he knew I was posting this, but he doesn't read my blog lol. And plus, I think its a sweet thing to do. Okay lol, here it is: Everytime I leave the house or whatever, and am away from him, he will make sure that he is wearing his wedding ring. Now this sounds pretty normal, I mean you wear your ring all the time right? Well he's still worn his ring even if he is sleeping in his bed or showering lol. I think that he sees it as a good luck charm to keep me safe while I am away from him. Now how sweet is that? Ooh it just makes me melt! :)

Lon playing with Alan, September 2010

I think Lon is the best father ever to Alan. When Alan was a newborn, Lon was the one who woke up every night with him and then worked full time in the day. He is always thinking of Alan, and special things to get or save for him. Once Lon went out of his way to get Alan a pizza at the Village Inn when they were closed, simply because Alan told him he wanted pizza for lunch. Lon has been saving his collectable Transformers for one reason: when Alan is old enough, they will make awesome intellectual boy toys for him to play with. But they are his collectibles lol?? :) There have been countless late nights where he has stayed up with Alan when he couldn't sleep. He's even slept with Alan in his crib to be extra close to him when he was in need. :) My son is so lucky to have Lon as his father. And I cannot wait to see Lon repeat his wonderful fatherliness with our new child. My kids are so lucky!

Lon and I at our wedding, April 2011

Lon, I love you to the moon and back several times. I don't think I have the words to fully ever explain
how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I hope we have a beautiful long life together with our children. I truly, truly want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you handsome. :)

Comments

  1. I love you guys :) You are such an amazing and strong family and I love that you appreciate eachother like you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! :) I love my family more than anything, and it is great for everyone to notice how important they are to me. Its the whole purpose of this blog. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011