The Pregnancy Post: Week by Week! Week 12

We are already in week twelve! Wow time seems to fly by lol! I am adding more to the Pregnancy Post this week, as this is a developing thing just like baby! :) Plus, the more I can share about myself and baby in this wonderful experience, the better! Looking back, I wish I would have had the ability to blog with Alan's pregnancy. But since I didn't, I need to write as much as I can about this one. :) Who knows, Baby Andersen #2 might one day read this and go... Ewwwwww mom. :P Lmao I crack myself up!

This week, I am doing alright with the morning sickness. Have been drinking peppermint teas in the morning, and for the most part that keeps me okay until afternoon. Then eating usually solves the problem. I am hoping that I am finally out of this morning sickness stage, that would make this pregnancy all the more enjoyable! We can only hope. :)

Here's my Pregnancy Post! Whoo week 12!





Via

How far along: 12 weeks 3 days
Size of Baby: 1/2 ounce or a Vienna Sausage
Developments of Baby: Facial features continue to form, eyes move foward on baby's face and the ears move into place. Baby looks more human now lol! Baby can start to swallow this week! Baby is also starting to grow fingernails and toenails.
Total Weight Gain: Still waiting to gain any weight at all lol. Morning sickness is a kicker. I'm thankful for my vitamins this week!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, I can still fit into my regular clothes and even clothes I used to not be able to wear lol! But I noticed a little bump starting to appear! :D
Gender: We are all about finding out the gender asap, so this week we used the Chinese Lunar Calendar to "see" what we are having lol. It said boy!!!! :D
Movement: Not yet, got about five more weeks for that. Can't wait!
Sleep: Some nights, I sleep great. Others, I am constantly waking up to throw up, or tossing and turning all night. I have very weird dreams too when I do sleep. Very weird lol.
What I miss: My sleep!
Cravings: Chinese food, pizza, burgers and fries, ice cream bars, milkshakes, Air Heads and Laffy Taffy.
Symptoms: Morning sickness, feeling weak or light-headed, slight round ligament pain, all around exhaustion, the need to pee ALL the time lol, out of breath easily, food aversions and nausea, odd dreams, heightened sense of smell
What I’m looking forward to: Not being sick all the time and getting to see the first ultrasound! AKA the second trimester lol. :)

We have gotten first names picked out for both a boy and girl (Lon is in denial about having a girl so I picked the girl name solo lol) but we are struggling with middle names. I am going to make you wait at least a few more weeks before I release the names lol, because they are so rare and odd. The few we have told think that they are very weird names, but I know that when baby comes, they won't care. We are also still waiting on my insurance to go through, so no doctor so far. But my insurance company should be getting back to me sometime this week, so next week I have to go!

I have started meditating and working out again. It has been about a month since I felt well enough to do either, and I was glad to start again last night. We went for an hour walk around the neighborhood with Alan, and then I meditated for about an hour while Lon made dinner. It was fantastic! I love being able to just exist and let thoughts pass through my mind, instead of focusing on every little tiny detail (I do have anxiety still lol). I feel more at peace now and believe that if I keep this up, I may be able to do an all natural meditation labor and delivery! How awesome would that be? :D I am so excited for this!

I will get a belly picture up here as soon as I can. I think that there is already a HUGE difference, but Lon says I'm just crazy and there is hardly anything showing. Maybe I will put one up this week, just to let you guys be the judge lol! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011