Anna Ariel: Eight Months Old

She is getting so big, it just amazes me. I think I am getting used to the idea of her growing up and looking less and less like that newborn baby we brought home eight months ago. She has officially nursed for as long as Alan did and we have no plans of stopping yet. She wants to crawl, wants to move, but has figured out her own unique way of transportation. My love and amazement for her grows each and every day, I cannot believe that Lon and I are just so lucky to have her and her brother in our lives. I feel like I won the lottery, but even that would not feel as wonderful as this. I love my children so much!

At eight months, Anna Ariel:

*weighs approximately 17 pounds and 8 ounces and is approximately 29 inches long.

*is officially wearing size 6M clothes. She still has some 3M onesies that she can still fit in and I cannot seem to part with, but everything else is 6M or bigger. My girl is LONG!!!!

*has light blue ish hazel eyes that are so similar to her father and her brother's eyes. Her hair is a dark red ish brown and is soooooooooooooooooooo long! It goes almost to the middle of her back in some spots now! I cannot believe how long that girl's hair is lol!



*sits up unsupported to play all the time now. She sits up like its nobody's business lol.

*is getting a little closer to crawling, now that we have a big carpet in our living room. She definitely is mobile now, its just her own special form of movement. Its a cross between rolling and army crawling lol. The other day she tried to pull herself up, she just kinda expected it to happen. So she will probably have to figure out that she actually has to use her muscles first lol. Oh well, she's doing awesome anyways!

*eats all of her cereals, vegetables, fruits, and dairy foods. This month she gets to start trying meats! We are very excited, she is almost at that point of just pureeing what we have for dinner each night, instead of making baby food. Hello more freezer space!!!!!


*really likes to yell a lot now. She is a talker too!

*has no teeth yet, but is definitely teething! She is a drool monster all the time and chews on just about anything you put in front of her now lol.

*has officially breast fed for as long as Alan did. I am so proud of myself! And even prouder to say that we will continue breastfeeding for at least another month or two. I will write a more in depth post on this later! Ah so excited and proud of myself!



*loves to have blankets tickle her face (seriously, let me try to upload this video lol), enjoys reading books, playing with her toys on the floor, jumping in her Jumperoo, loves to go for walks in her Moby Wrap still and loves kisses and snuggles from her family. She is such a happy baby girl, it is so amazing!

We love you so much Anna Ariel. You truly are a gift from the gods. You and your brother are just so wonderful, we are so blessed to have you in our lives.


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011