Finishing the Collection

I have to admit that I am quite the collector. Both Lon and I have our own collections and a few shared collections. One of our favorites is our Sock Monkey Family Collection that the kids both enjoy playing with. They usually "live" on the bookcase in our living room. Up until recently though, we only had a Mom Monkey, Dad Monkey and little Boy Monkey. I loved the collection, but wanted a little Girl Monkey to complete the family.

The other morning, I found her.

 

I was at the grocery store, buying breakfast for the family (we had decided to have fresh fruit with our yogurt) and I saw her in the toy aisle. I just had to buy her! Everyone loves her, especially Miss Anna herself! She played with her the entire morning and even fell asleep with her that afternoon! I think the little Girl Monkey is the perfect addition to the Sock Monkey family!




Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011