Five Question Friday!! March 8, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Do you like the new look of the blog???? I figured that I would change the background to be more... srpingy lol, since it is March now. Personally, I think the flowers are sooooooo pretty! I love the new look! :) Its been a few weeks since I have been able to join in with the FQF blog hop. Oh how I have missed it! Without further ado, here is this week's Five Question Friday!


Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter?
I coordinate my family on holidays and for pictures, but only to a point. I usually give the boys a color group (red, green, white or yellow, blue, green, purple) and they can wear anything in those colors. I usually will have them coordinate jeans though. I like us to either all wear jeans or all wear something different. And I like to wear a dress or skirt if Anna does.

Now that I have typed it all out, it sounds a little OCD lol. :P But I like for us to look nice as a family all together, yet have our own personalities still show though.

How do you get out of a funk?
I meditate or do yoga. Sometimes working on some dance choreography will help clear my mind. And if nothing else fails, snuggling with my children and giving them lots of hugs and kisses. That always works! :)

Online friends - real friendships or not?
Personally, I believe it depends on the individual relationship. You cannot just catagorize all online relationships as either one or the other, because each individual relationship is different.

I do have some online friends that I have a close, real relationship with. I speak with them on a daily basis, know their children's names and birthdates, and am there for them during the good and the bad times. They might as well live in the same city I do. Yet some live even as far away as Hong Kong.

It all depends on how much you and the other person want to put into the relationship. You can have real good online friends, you just have to work a little for it. :)

What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)?
Salmon. I am addicted to salmon.

I think its because in high school I was on this weird diet for my dance company. I did not really eat much meat (got my iron and protein many other ways) but I was "allowed" to eat salmon.

And did I ever lol! I think I had salmon every time we went out to eat! Would never be able to do that now lol. Salmon is sooooooooooooooooooo expensive. Yet it is just so amazing and yummy. Great now you have me wanting salmon real bad lol! Oh well, maybe for our wedding anniversary coming up...

What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup?
My son might not eat anything. I swear that kid would eat ketchup on his ice cream if I let him! Weird child lol!

I hope that everyone has I good day! I am up to early lol, thanks to that stinky husband of mine for being too loud on his way out the door. Oh well, I am going to try to go back to sleep before these kids wake up. Wish me luck! I'll need it lol!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011