Happy Birthday Grandma Melanie!

Today is Grandma Melanie's birthday! Happy birthday Grandma Melanie, we love you so much!

My family is still in Missoula with my sister and my nephew, my mom will be back in town this weekend. We cannot wait to see her! Oh we have missed her so much these past few weeks, we cannot wait until she is back home! Aunt April, Uncle Kalvin and Grandpa Kevin too lol! :) We will probably have a double birthday party at either the Reef or the Oasis this weekend for the kids. Alan is so excited, he told me today that he was all done with swimming lessons so he could go lol! Silly guy!

Mom, you are truly the best mom ever! You carried me for 41 weeks and patiently waited for my overdue arrival. You nursed me, like you did all four of us children, something I now have full appreciation for. You raised my siblings and I with good morals, family values, book and street smarts, strong hearts, a love for learning and a hard work ethic. You also taught my sisters and I to be beautiful, but to never be afraid to be independent and strong. You are and have always been such a role model for me, as a woman and a wife and a teacher and of course a mother. You have given me so much in your life and still continue to support my family and I. I love you so much. Alan and Anna love you so much too. You are an awesome grandmother, you spoil them more than I do (I didn't think that was physically possible lol).



I can only hope that one day, Anna feels the same way about me. I have so much love and respect for you, thank you for everything you have ever done for me and my family! We love you so much, words cannot even begin to explain!



Happy birthday Grandma Melanie. We hope it is just wonderful. We love you so very much and cannot wait to see you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011