Five Question Friday! July 26, 2013

Tomorrow is National Dance Day!! I am so excited, I have a tumbling class in the morning and we will be learning a mini floor routine and I am going to play "Cha Cha Slide" at the end of class. I cannot wait, wish I had a dance class tomorrow. I will have a breakdancing class on Saturdays in the fall though. And I told all of my students about Dance Day and cannot wait to hear how they all celebrated it!

I finally figured out how to get onto My Little Life's blog on my phone! I can participate in her weekly blog hop Five Question Friday finally again! I am so excited, I used to really enjoy participating and am glad I can once again! Yay!

Here is this week's Five Question Friday!

What is your best cleaning tip?

Use old fashioned cleaning supplies. With all the cleaning brands and products out there these days, its easy to forget how far plain old bleach can get you. We use bleach, baking soda, rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide for cleaning in our household way more than any Mr. Clean or PineSol brands. :) They are cheaper and truly sanitize everything too. Score!

What is your favorite food to snack on during movie night?

Anything chocolate. I live for chocolate! Or salty foods too, popcorn is sometimes okay. It really depends on my mood, I guess. :)

If it was up to you, what would you have named the Royal Baby?

In all honesty, I like his name. I am not personally fond of the name George, but I respect that they are following with family tradition. I would also probably do the same if I was in a similar situation. We have named both of our children following with our family's tradition.

However for the sake of FQF, I would probably just flip the names around. If I could name the Royal Baby, I would name him Alexander Louis George of Cambridge. :) Same names so to speak, just moved around a little. Congratulations to William and Kate though! He is a handsome addition to the Royal Family.

If you could be any Disney character, who would you choose?

This is a hard one! I am never good at picking favorites and honestly, I love all Disney movies and have been quite the Disney buff most of my life. I have been to both DisneyLand and DisneyWorld. And I cannot wait until I can take both of my children there someday. Right now, I would have to say that I would choose Rapunzel from Tangled. She is so fearless and adventurous even though she is a girl and has long beautiful. Nothing can hold her back! I greatly admire those qualities in her.

What's the most important part of a healthy relationship?

Honestly? Communication and trust. Relationship's aren't anything without communication and trust. I tell Lon everything and trust him to do the same with me. We are not the best couple by far, but we will always communicate and trust each other. I love you Lon, to the ends of the earth and back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD