Happy Birthday Anna!

Sweet girl, I cannot believe that you are one today! I remember every precious moment of your life like it just happened, yet I cannot even begin to wrap my head around you turning one. You are such a big girl now though! You amaze me and teach me something new everyday. I love you endlessly. I hope that you had the best birthday ever!

Rather than post all her baby stats, I will just post one photo for every month! Enjoy!

One Day Old


One Month Old


Two Months Old


Three Months Old


Four Months Old


Five Months Old

Six Months Old


Seven Months Old


Eight Months Old


Nine Months Old


Ten Months Old


Eleven Months Old






One Year Old! Happy Birthday Anna!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011