Greg and Clare's Wedding

We had such a busy weekend, it was fantastic! I have so much to write about and so many photos to post! I think I will go a head and write about only one day for each post. We will start with Friday, my aunt and uncle's wedding at the zoo:




The wedding was beautiful, it was held at the botanical gardens in Zoo Montana. The ceremony was short and sweet, my Uncle Eli was the officiant. My Aunt Beth was a bridesmaid and my Uncle Randy was a groomsmen. My cousin, little Miss Jada, was the junior bridesmaid. She was Alan's favorite lol, they got along so well! The sun was setting, so it cast a gorgeous glow on the wedding party. Clare was stunning, as predicted lol. And Greg cleaned up nice. He has always been more of a brother than an uncle to me. And now that I think about it, I don't know if I've ever seen him look so nice lol! :)
We got lucky and had almost the whole family there too! We were only missing my sister with her family and my Uncle Wade with his family. That's only 11 people missing!







The reception was held downtown at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. It was so fancy! I haven't been there since I was a young girl, we once had an I Love Dance competition in the same conference room hall! Very cool! Alan loved getting to run around with Uncle Kalvin, Jada and his three little cousins. And Lon let Anna practice walking everywhere. She was in heaven! Man we all had such a great time at the reception!




To my Uncle Greg, I love you with all of my heart. We are so close and I cannot wait to support you on this new journey in your life: marriage. Marriage is a beautiful thing, remember that when things get rough. I wish you both nothing but love and endless happiness. To my Aunt Clare, in this typical situation I would usually say "Welcome to our family" but you have been my aunt for years now. You have been such a supportive person to me when I was a young woman, I think I would have been way worse off if not for you and Aunt Beth. You are such a wonderful person and were a beautiful bride. Greg is so lucky to have you.

Gorgeous wedding guys! Thanks for allowing my family and I to celebrate your love and commitment with you. We love you both and cannot wait to continue to share with you your new life experiences! Congratulations again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011