Five Question Friday! February 17, 2012

So I chickened out today and didn't take Alan to Open Kids Gym lol. I was still exhausted and didn't really wanna chase him around. But my siblings are out of school until Tuesday, so hopefully we will do something fun with them later today. If I am feeling up to it lol. I seriously have been so beat lately, its sad. I don't think it helps having a wild toddler to chase everywhere either. Oh well.

Here's this week's Five Question Friday!






What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?

I meditate or do yoga and pilates. A lot of the times my stresses seem so huge and awful, when they are actually small and petty. Meditating helps me realize this fast and clears my mind. Which has worked wonders for me during my super crazy, hormonal times. I feel like I would be a lot more unbearable if I didn't meditate as much as I do.




Via


Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?

It is just really another day for us. I've never been super materialistic so the idea of gift giving for Valentine's Day seems pointless to me. I would way rather get a handmade, thoughtfully written card and have a nice dinner with my husband for Valentine's Day than anything. This year, we made cards for whoever Alan wanted us to and then went out to dinner. Lon did get me flowers, candy and a laptop but I would have been okay if he had just given me his love. :)

Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?

Before I was pregnant, I believe that I was more productive when Lon is out of the house. I would start cleaning one thing, then go on to the next and the next, and before I knew it the whole house would be cleaned. However now that I am pregnant, I feel that I have become less productive when he leaves. Its become an adventure just caring for Alan now. And it will only get better too lol...

What is your favorite time of day and why?

Between two and four, the couple of hours that Lon and I get to spend together once he is off of work for the day and before I have to go to work myself. Some days, that is the only time I get to see him except for when we are sleeping. We don't ever do anything but hang out with Alan and watch tv, but I cherish every moment that I get to spend with him. And he gives me a break with taking care of Alan!

What is your go to karaoke song?

Uhhh... Can I say that I don't do karaoke?

But I guess if I had to choose one it would probably have to be "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls.



Via


Lol I know, totally ridiculous song! But if I am already having to do karaoke, thing I will choose a ridiculous song that I can easily remember the words too. I used to sing that song over and over like all the time when I was twelve lol. And lastly, don't hate! The Spice Girls are awesome and you know it! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011