Five Question Friday! February 3, 2012

Happy Friday everyone! Please check out my post today, The Traveling Red Dress: Beginning my Journey, it is one worthy of reading about! :) Here's my Five Question Friday! Enjoy!








1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
I cleaned my whole house yesterday, that was quite a feat lol. With my pregnancy pains and blah-ness combined with an annoying toddler tagging along, messing everything up behind me lol, I would definitely say its something to be proud of.

Right, right????? :P

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
Yoga or Pilates, oh I love to do them! I will normally combine them with meditating and its one of the most peaceful ways to work out EVER!!!!!






Via


3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
Oooooh, this is a difficult one. I don't think I would honestly, its between the couple and not me. But it would absolutely just suck to find out that your best friend was cheating on their spouse! Yuck, not for me at all! I hate drama!

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
No way! I am capable of cleaning my house and taking care of my children, I don't need to hire someone to do it. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
I looooooooove birthdays! So much! It doesn't matter who's birthday it is (though if you're close to me, I do get more excited lol) I just love to celebrate with people! Maybe its why I worked at Chuck E. Cheese for five years and now work at the YMCA doing their birthday parties lol. :P I just love to do them! So much fun!

Bonus: Lights off or on?
Heh heh, I will answer this one. :P We like the lights on lol, makes things more fun. Ooooooohhhhhh! Scandalous! Lmao!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your time with your family, I know I will be! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011