Toddler Talk Thursday! February 23, 2012

Today is my midwife appointment, and before that I have to go to the courthouse with Alan to get my vehicle registration renewed. I am worried about having him with me, but I know if I am prepared we will be okay. :)

I'm participating in Toddler Talk Thursdays again. Here is this week's post. :) Enjoy!









Here are the Link- up Suggestions:

1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
5. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!

This Week's Topic:
Your toddler's favorite songs

Alan is really into singing your basic "hand gesture" songs, for example the Itzy Bitzy Spider and Patty Cake and Little Bunny FooFoo or even Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We do quite a lot of them at Child Watch and Alan has learned them over the year he has spent there. He has started to even get a hang out do the gestures with the songs. He also knows his ABCs, Old McDonald and Bingo.

He also enjoys a lot of songs from his favorite television shows, like Pirate Rock from Jake and the Neverland Pirates or Elmo's Song from Elmo's World and Seasame Street. He will sing along with them and dance. Silly boy. :)






Via


Idea for Next Week's Topic:
What are you doing to prepare your child for preschool?

Last week, I signed up for Top Baby Blogs. I am currently at Number 325, 60 less than just two days ago. Thanks everyone who voted! I just need more votes now! :) If you like this blog, please click on the link below to vote for my blog. Thanks!




Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011