The Pregnancy Post: Week by Week! Week 19

This week is kinda a busy one for us. Yesterday wasn't too busy, but today I have to clean the whole house and sort through Alan's clothes. We are moving him from the size 24 months to 2Ts or 3Ts now because his little arms and legs are so long lol! Tomorrow I have my midwife appointment, and Friday Alan has his play date at Open Kids Gym and then we are looking at several potential apartments for rent. Saturday I don't have too much planned except for a friend's Scentsy party that I will try to make it too, but Sunday is one of my old coworker's baby shower. Phew! :) Hopefully every night I will be so exhausted from the day that I won't have any problem falling asleep! Hopefully. :)

Here's my nineteenth week Pregnancy Post! Enjoy everyone!






Via


How far along: 19 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: 10 1/2 ounces and 10 1/2 inches long or the size of a large tomato

Developments of Baby: Arms and legs are finally proportional to each other and the rest of the body now. Baby is covered in vernix, a white, cheesy "cream" that protects her skin from the long bath in amniotic fluid. The hair on their scalp is growing. 

Weight Gain: A total of eleven pounds

Belly Button In or Out: Still in, thank goodness :) 

Maternity Clothes: Probably next week, my pants are pretty tight today! :)

Morning Sickness: Had some this morning, had some yesterday morning. But last week I had almost none. *Sigh* I think it will be back and forth like this for a while. Oh well.

Stretch Marks: I am starting to see some light stretch marks on my belly. :( Guess I really started growing this week.

Gender: Only a week til we find out!!!!!!! :D

Movement: Baby has started kicking up a storm. If I put pressure on my belly, they will punch and kick rapidly until I move lol. Seems earlier than when Alan did that... :)

Sleep: Sleep is just awful. I toss and turn, never finding that comfortable spot to rest on. I don't wanna talk about it anymore, it depresses me lol.

Best Moment This Week: Alan kisses my belly goodnight when he gave us our kisses. This boy melts my heart!!

What I miss: Not constantly being uncomfortable. I feel like I am either achy or sore or crampy or nauseous  or just blah in general. Its only started though! 

Food Cravings: Salmon, cheeseburgers, cheesecake, pizza, Laffy Taffy, tacos, Cool Ranch Doritios, Starburst, Skittles, Snickers, chocolate, tator tots, chai tea, milkshakes, Salt and Vinegar chips, grilled cheese sandwiches, and definitely lasanga lol!

Food Aversions: Eggs, my husband's AWFUL beef jerkeys, salad or lettuce in general, and raw meat. Yuck to the extreme!

Symptoms: Morning sickness, feeling weak or light-headed, round ligament pain, all around exhaustion, the need to pee ALL the time lol, out of breath easily, food aversions and nausea, major forgetfulness, odd dreams, heightened sense of smell, lower back pains, cluster headaches, leg and butt cramps, overly emotional at times (gotta love pregnancy hormones!)

What I’m looking forward to: Seeing the midwives tomorrow. Alan will be coming with me and I am very excited to see his reaction to hearing the heartbeat!

What I'm not looking forward to: Glucose test, its only nine weeks away now! :(

Here are my belly pics for this week. I don't like the front views, but they are a necessary evil lol. :P You can really start to see my bump though!


19 weeks and 2 days

I hope everyone has a great day! Mine will be busy but I plan on making it a good one still!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011