The rules for The Versatile Blogger (according to the lovely Miss Bekah lol, I like her interpretation much better) are as follows:
1. Show appreciation to the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to his or her blog.
2. Pay it forward to 15 bloggers whose writing, artwork, comics, story telling, life experiences, hardships, recipes, advice, skills . . . . one has found useful, inspirational, entertaining (that is my interpretation of rule # 2, the actual rule is: nominate 15 blogs one likes) . . . .
3. Include seven quirky, little known facts about one’s self.
15 Blogs that Rock my Socks!
1. Jill @ The Real Life of a Red Head
2. Mama M @ My Little Life
3. Allie @ Table for More
4. Kirsten @ Team Ewan
5. Tales of a Young Mama
6. Neyesha @ Mason's Journey
7. Dawn @ Because I Said So
8. Krista @ One Woman's Dream
9. Holly @ Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun
10. Liz @ Staying Home and Staying Sane
11. Tina @ Confessions of a Super Mom
12.The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom
13.Allison @ Twingle Mommy
14. Michelle @ Adventures of a Growing Family
15.Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
And now for the fun part lol!
Seven Quirky Facts About Me!!
1. I have Ichthyophobia aka a horrible fear of fish. Lol So weird right? Well I can mostly deal with them as long as I don't have to touch them. But if I ever have to touch one, or *Shudders* swim with them lol, I will have a meltdown. Just ask my sister and my husband. :P
2. I have only really ever worn makeup a handful of times in my life, at like dance recitals, weddings, prom once lol, etc. But everyday, I go makeup-less. I'm a hippie lol, I believe that beauty doesn't come from makeup. It comes from within. :)
3. Okay lol, this is an embarrassing one: I will not shower unless my husband is at home. I'm too paranoid lmao! How embarrassing! *Blushes*
4. I wish that my family and I could be 100% self-sufficient and nomadic. That is my ultimate hippie dream.
5. Even the smallest of grammar mistakes drive me absolutely bonkers. I am the daughter of a elementary school teacher after all lol. :)
6. I was a vegetarian for two years in high school. Like crazy sign waving, PETA vegetarian lol. Currently I do eat meat, but it is mostly hunted meat from my family. Straight from nature. :)
7. I have never been able to eat coconut. Bleh! It is totally disgusting, and I gag every time. This food aversion has only gotten worse with the pregnancy lol, now I can't even take the smell of coconut. Yuck!
Stay tuned for the Pregnancy Post tomorrow! Have a fantastic day everyone!