Versatile Blogger Award

My wonderful friend Bekah @ Simply Bekah nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award Friday night. I am so honored to recieve this award, and from such an amazing blogger/mommy like Bekah is seriously humbling. I mean, I look up to Miss Bekah's blogging skills and her way with words. And for her to give me the award? Wow. :) So many thanks again to Bekah, and be sure to check out her awesome blog. It will make you laugh, cry and even scratch your head sometimes lol. You will love it!








The rules for The Versatile Blogger (according to the lovely Miss Bekah lol, I like her interpretation much better) are as follows:
1. Show appreciation to the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to his or her blog.
2. Pay it forward to 15 bloggers whose writing, artwork, comics, story telling, life experiences, hardships, recipes, advice, skills . . . . one has found useful, inspirational, entertaining (that is my interpretation of rule # 2, the actual rule is: nominate 15 blogs one likes) . . . .
3. Include seven quirky, little known facts about one’s self.

15 Blogs that Rock my Socks!

1. Jill @ The Real Life of a Red Head
2. Mama M @ My Little Life
3. Allie @ Table for More
4. Kirsten @ Team Ewan
5. Tales of a Young Mama
6. Neyesha @ Mason's Journey
7. Dawn @ Because I Said So
8. Krista @ One Woman's Dream
9. Holly @ Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun
10. Liz @ Staying Home and Staying Sane
11. Tina @ Confessions of a Super Mom
12.The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom
13.Allison @ Twingle Mommy
14. Michelle @ Adventures of a Growing Family
15.Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

And now for the fun part lol!

Seven Quirky Facts About Me!!


1. I have Ichthyophobia aka a horrible fear of fish. Lol So weird right? Well I can mostly deal with them as long as I don't have to touch them. But if I ever have to touch one, or *Shudders* swim with them lol, I will have a meltdown. Just ask my sister and my husband. :P


2. I have only really ever worn makeup a handful of times in my life, at like dance recitals, weddings, prom once lol, etc. But everyday, I go makeup-less. I'm a hippie lol, I believe that beauty doesn't come from makeup. It comes from within. :)


3. Okay lol, this is an embarrassing one: I will not shower unless my husband is at home. I'm too paranoid lmao! How embarrassing! *Blushes*


4. I wish that my family and I could be 100% self-sufficient and nomadic. That is my ultimate hippie dream.


5. Even the smallest of grammar mistakes drive me absolutely bonkers. I am the daughter of a elementary school teacher after all lol. :)


6. I was a vegetarian for two years in high school. Like crazy sign waving, PETA vegetarian lol. Currently I do eat meat, but it is mostly hunted meat from my family. Straight from nature. :)


7. I have never been able to eat coconut. Bleh! It is totally disgusting, and I gag every time. This food aversion has only gotten worse with the pregnancy lol, now I can't even take the smell of coconut. Yuck!


Stay tuned for the Pregnancy Post tomorrow! Have a fantastic day everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011