The Traveling Red Dress: Found My Dress!

I had mentioned in an earlier blog that I had found my dress for the Traveling Red Dress Project. Its a beautiful red dress with a beaded decoration across the top. The lovely Miss Bella donated it to me for my own photo shoot, and sent it out Monday morning. Here is a picture from her of it, its nothing too super fancy but I think that it will be perfect for me! I went outside yesterday and it was here, sitting on our porch! I am endlessly excited! :)


I have also been successful at finding a photographer. Remember the wonderful Jeff Bryson who photographed my wedding? Well he volunteered to do my red dress photo shoot! We have yet to set a date because I was waiting on finding my dress first but now that I have on en route, we will set a date. I still plan on being photographed on the Rims but there is snow right now, and I'm not sure how long I will last in the cold lol. Pray for warmer weather for my photo shoot!

All I need now is some fabulous accessories and a friend to do my hair and makeup. But of course, that is for another post lol, the tales of me searching for something pretty to go with this gorgeous dress.  I will prevail though, I am confident!

Please be sure to tune in Monday for my continuation of CHD Awareness Week. Monday I will be featuring sweet Annabelle. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011