Five Question Friday!! January 25, 2013

Its my first Five Question Friday in the New Year!! And actually my first one in a while. Its hard to keep up with weekly blog hops when you no longer have internet at your house. I make do but sometimes without the blog hops, which isn't as fun lol. But I am definitely glad to be back and glad to be able to find some new blogs to read! I have definitely been lacking in some reading material lol. :) I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

This weekend I am swamped with work and it sucks. This will be a lot for me. This is one of the first weekends since I have had Anna that I am truly busy, like chicken with their head cut off BUSY. I got double booked for birthday parties tonight and am fully booked for them tomorrow. I will only be working like seven hours total, but for me that is a lot. I still pump and nurse my daughter, thus am only used to working three to four hour shifts. Like I said, this is a lot for me. I will be pumping at work, something that will be an adventure on its own. I have been contemplating writing a post about it lol.

The only real reason why it sucks so much is because I will be missing two parties for work. My friend Chelsea's pamper party tonight and Kelsie's baby shower tomorrow. Ugh, I just want to be a big baby about it and throw a tantrum, but I know better. I know how much we need the money right now and every hour I work, Lon does not have to. So if working a bunch this weekend means that Lon can stay home with the kids tonight and Saturday, then so be it. Plus Saturday night, I am treating myself to another performance at the Fringe Festival for Venture Theatre. Aunt April is performing again, this time with the School of Classical Ballet, and she will be doing a piece choreographed by my old dance teacher Teal. Very cool! And Sunday will be our family day. Lon and I will be hopefully taking the kids to see the grandparents and then we have a playdate at the mall with all of Alan and Anna's friends. We also will be having Lon's friend Shaun over for his belated birthday dinner. Yay, I love Sundays!

But for today, here is my Five Question Friday! Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!



Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?
I embrace them full heartedly. I just love snow and the cold weather! But I am a true Montanan at heart and was raised in the snow. As a kid, we went outside to play whether it was ten below or 110 degrees! That is how it should be lol. All these people these days that are afraid of snow drive me bonkers. If you are too scared of it to drive normally, then find someone else to drive for you or stay home! Sorry for the rant, but one of my biggest pet peeves is bad drivers that are scared of snow. Please do not drive five miles an hour, five miles under the speed limit is enough with snow. Ugh! :)

Which game show or reality show could you totally win?
I am not one for watching those reality tv shows. I think American Idol is ridiculous and Minute to Win It or Survivor annoy me. I really hate Big Brother and I believe that the Bachelor is rigged. Everyone says I am so cynical when it comes to reality tv shows but they just seem so fake. I enjoy watching the ones where there is no cash or prize at the end.

But to play along, I will tell you a few game shows that I think Lon and I could win:


Have you ever seen the show Billy on the Street? Its a new show on Fuse and its a pop culture game show. This guy from Funny or Die (LOVE THEIR SHOW) runs around and asks random pop culture questions to people on the street. He has them do hilarious things for a few dollars. If I saw him on the street, not only would I totally participate, but I would probably conquet it lol. I love pop culture and know quite a bit about it, even about the celebrities I do not like. I think I would do pretty good.

Either that or So You Think You Could Dance? I am not sure if I would totally win it, but I am pretty confident that I could get into the Top 20, which would allow me to work with famous choreographers. And for that show, that would be all I could ever ask. To work with famous dancers and choreographers would be the ultimate dancer's honor, the experience would be more worth it than the award I believe.

What is your preferred climate?
I'd probably have to say room temperature. I am not super picky, I do not mind the hot or the cold but if I had to pick a temp, it would be a mix of the two. We usually keep our house at a nice 70 degrees, except in the summer we try to shoot for 65.

What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?
I have quite the list of things that I buy everytime lol. But this is usually because I only go grocery shoping once a week for the week and if I need something extra during the week, I run to a gas station. But I usually always buy milk, chocolate milk, baby food, diapers, wipes, bacon, eggs, bread, cheese, lunchmeat, Coca Cola for Lon and gum. Those may seem like weird neccessities but that's what my family needs to live off of apparently lol! What a weird family I have!

If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?
It honestly depends on the size of it. If its a little tiny one, I can usually get it on my own. But if its a big, scary one that moves really fast... Forget about it, I am in the other room, screaming like a school girl lol. But that is better than I used to be. I used to not be able to deal with spiders at all. I had arachniphobia in high school and after having Alan it was one of the things we worked to lower for my anxiety levels. I now am not so afraid of them, as long as they are way smaller than me lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Beautiful Lengths...

Tucker's Birthday Party