My Pregnancy Through Photos

I admit that I have been feeling a little bad lately for only writing mostly picture posts. I have been so crazy busy with two kids and teaching dance that I never seem to have the time to get online, let alone actually sit down and type up a whole post lol. I am so sorry. To my fellow readers who have still stood by me, even now that my blog is a tiny bit boring lol, thank you! I really appreciate it! As for this post, I have never done this with Anna, let alone Alan lol, so I have to now! I have seen this with other people's blogs and I just love it! Here is my whole pregnancy with Anna, through photos!






























 
 


All of these belly pictures eventually resulted in this...


How magical life is...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011