Happy Birthday Uncle Chase!

Today is Uncle Chase's 21st birthday.


I know that 21st birthdays are wild so before I do much else, I want to remind you to stay safe while you are out tonight. The mother and big sister in me is worried about you lol, especially since I cannot be there to keep an eye out for you. If you do need a ride, please give me a call and I will drop what I am doing to come get you. I promise. :) Now for the fun stuff!

For Uncle Chase's birthday this year, I will post all the fun pics I have collected of him over the years lol. This should be fun, not sure how many I will find! Here we go!



I thought I had alot more, guess I will have to upload some more onto here lol. Oh well, happy birthday Uncle Chase! We love you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Beautiful Lengths...

Tucker's Birthday Party