The Pregnancy Post: Week by Week! Week 22

Its Wednesday, you know what that means! Its time for my weekly edition of the Pregnancy Post! :D I can't even believe that I am already 22 weeks along, that means three and a half months til we get to meet our beautiful little Anna! I cannot believe how fast it is going, yet I still am impatient. I just want to meet herrrrrrrrrr! Lol. :P

Enjoy this week's post! I know its been a wild week for me lol!






How far along: 22 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: 1 whole pound and 11 1/2 inches long or the size of a spaghetti squash

Developments of Baby: Baby girl's lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. Her pancreas and brain are developing steadily. Her lungs are becoming more mature, and she even goes through the motions of breathing. Her eyes have formed, but his irises still lack pigment.

Weight Gain: I lost some weight last week due to morning sickness, so I am now at an even ten pound gain.

Belly Button In or Out: Still in, thank goodness :)

Maternity Clothes: Only maternity jeans and work pants so far. All of my workout pants and regular shirts still fit.

Morning Sickness: I have had it HORRIBLE the last two weeks. Every morning, I have woken up with morning sickness that doesn't go away until about eleven in the morning. I lost weight last week and I feel like the Vitamin B6 isn't working as well as it did. Its a little frustrating to say the least.

Stretch Marks: Still only the few that I found the other week.

Gender: A Girl :D

Movement: A ton of movement this week, I feel like she is constantly moving lately. Its crazy how much my belly moves in a day lol, and other people can now see/feel it too! So exciting! :) 

Sleep: Its been meh... But mostly due to the morning sickness.

Best Moment This Week: All this beautiful weather we have been having makes me so happy! Sunday night was spent in my parent's backyard playing with my family in the warm weather, while my father grilled steaks and potatoes. Yum! I love this nice weather! 

What I miss: Being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. I hate having cravings that I can't satisfy, just because I might get nauseous later and throw up. Blah! :(

Food Cravings: Salmon, cheeseburgers, cheesecake, pizza, Laffy Taffy, tacos, Cool Ranch Doritios, Starburst, Skittles, Snickers, chocolate, cake lol, tator tots, chai tea, milkshakes, Salt and Vinegar chips, grilled cheese sandwiches, and definitely lasanga lol!

Food Aversions: Eggs, my husband's AWFUL beef jerkeys, salad or lettuce in general, spicy or Mexican food and raw meat. Yuck to the extreme!

Symptoms: Morning sickness, feeling weak or light-headed, round ligament pain, all around exhaustion, the need to pee ALL the time lol, out of breath easily, food aversions and nausea, major forgetfulness, odd dreams, heightened sense of smell, lower back pains, cluster headaches, leg and butt cramps, overly emotional at times (gotta love pregnancy hormones!)

What I’m looking forward to: Meeting up with Jenelle later this month to do some baby shower planning (we are thinking of having it Sunday April 29th). 

What I'm not looking forward to: Still the Glucose test. My midwife gave me a month for it finally, ugh. :( Its in April.

Here are my belly pics for this week. Yesterday at work, an old co-worker brought her oldest son in to visit us. Her comment on my belly: "You don't look halfway there Jillian! You don't even look pregnant!"

You guys be the judge, do I look pregnant?????

22 weeks and 3 days


If you liked this post and this blog, please click on the link below to vote for my blog at Top Baby Blogs. I fell back to Number 303 this week, I need more votes please! Thanks to everyone who is voting for me!


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011