Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up. Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
5. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!! get the InLinkz code
This week's topic:
Songs you sing to your toddler or songs that remind you of your toddler
I love music, so coming up with songs that remind me of Alan or ones that I sang to him are no problem. The only problem some might have is trying to figure out why they remind me of him. Lol.
The Beatles- Hey Jude
I always used to sing this song to Alan when he was a newborn and I was rocking him to sleep. His favorite part has always been the "Na na na" part lol. :)
Bob Marley- Is This Love?
I sang this song to my belly when I was pregnant with Alan, and as a newborn I would "wear" him and we would dance to this song to help him when he was colicky. To this day, I still find myself singing it to him.
Jack Johnson- Better Together
I know this song is about a girl, but it makes me think of Alan and starting out as a new family with him. I will sometimes sing the chorus with him, because I do believe it only gets better when we are together. :)
I also sing "You are my Sunshine" to Alan in the mornings sometimes. Now that he is older, he has started singing it along with me and that only makes me more happy! I love my little man and love to show that love through music!
What songs make you think of your toddler????
Idea for Next Week's Topic:
Have you started doing simple chores with your child? What kinds?