Saint Patrick's Day Plans

Saint Patrick's Day is on a Saturday this year, and is a somewhat special day for Lon and I. Not only is it the holiday but it is our two year anniversary of being married by common law. We are pretty excited about this, and thus have some plans for the day.

In the morning, we are going to the town's parade with Kelsie, Kelton, Chelsey and Colton. I am so excited to see these girls and their kiddos, and I know that Alan will love seeing the parade. Last year, we tried to go to it but I thought it was an hour later than it actually was lol. Fail! :P But this year, we are meeting the group nice and early so we can all walk down together and find a awesome viewing spot.

After the parade, I am thinking about packing a simple lunch and taking Alan to a park for a picnic. I wanted to do this today but didn't have the time to with all the housework and errands I had to do. But I think we will try Sacajawea Park, since we have been to Pioneer and Rose recently. Then I will put Alan down for a nap, and hopefully take one myself lol.

Once Alan is up from his nap, he and I are going to make Lon a surprise leprechaun trail around the house. Lol my sister and I used to do this when we were children for our parents and they always used to turn out so cool! I will be sure to take photos of us making it and the finished result. We know Daddy will love it!

Then I plan on making Lon and Alan spaghetti with french bread and corn for our anniversary dinner. I am excited because I haven't made spaghetti in ages and have been craving it like whoa lately! Mmmmmm, I can't wait! :)

For my anniversary, I plan on posting my wedding reception pictures on here. I will do my best to get them on here, I just got the CD from my aunt, so keep an eye out for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011