Canyon Ferry Lake or Bust!!

I just wanted to get on here real fast to say goodbye to the blogging world before we left for Canyon Ferry Lake. We will be back at home on Monday night, and so I will get a fourth of July post in here. But there will be no Meet Me on Monday or Motivational Monday however. But I will also come back tanned (or sunburned more likely lol) and with lots of stories to tell as well! Bonus! :P But until then, have a safe and happy holiday weekend everyone! I love you all!

Wish us luck now on our four hour trip in the car with Alan! :) I'll admit that I'm quite stressed about it, but I know like always he will do just fine. Its just four hours! Ahhhhhh!

Happy fourth of July weekend. I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011