Happy fourth of July!!

We just got back into town from our camping trip- it was great, we didn't want to leave lol! Will start my week of camping posts tomorrow, I'm exhausted from the drive. :P

I really wanted to stop by to wish everyone a happy fourth of July though!



Via


Happy birthday America! You may be an old 235 year old, but I think you look gorgeous for your age! :P I hope everyone had a great time with their loved ones, I know we did! You will hear more about that later though of course. :) And last but certainly not least, I want to thank all the men and women who serve our country! Thank you for our freedom!

To celebrate, we are watching A Capitol Fourth 2011 on PBS. We got back into to town too late for either fireworks show in town and Alan is still afraid of the loud noises that the fireworks make, so we will just be celebrating this way. :) Alan likes these fireworks better anyways, not as loud. Its cute because he won't stay away from the tv and let us watch it too lol! He loves the singers and the fireworks too! He just keeps saying "Oooooohhh!"





Via


Happy fourth everyone. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for Top Ten Tuesday and the first installment of my Week of Camping posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011