Five Question Friday!! July 1, 2011

So if you remember from my post yesterday, we all went to get Lon's Cadillac checked out before I went in to work. I was a little anxious about having to wait in their lobby with Alan, for however long it took them to change the oil and such. Plus, I forgot to mention this but I was also worried about Lon's car. During our trip to Great Grandpa Andersen's Ranch, the Cadillac started reporting 0% battery voltage or something to that effect. Can you tell I know nothing about cars???? :P Thank goodness for Lon.

But... Luckily there is nothing wrong with his car... kinda! Only his sensors and the computer are malfunctioning, but everything else is in perfect running condition! The mechanic even gave us the approval to take it up to Helena for the fourth. Yes! :) And we got lucky with Alan as well! We had brought him his Mater and Doc car toys but the Master Lube had complimentary ice cream sandwiches. Alan chowed down on a whole sandwich! And it took him the WHOLE FIFTEEN MINUTES that it took for the mechanic to check Lon's car. Can you say AWESOME???? :D

It rained last night while I was at work. It was weird lol. We were outside with the kids and it started cooling way down, and I said, "Its gonna rain." No one believed me so we stayed out for another hour. I kept nagging them to go inside, and when we finally did, down poured the rain. Immediately after wards! It was crazy lol! I felt pretty cool though, predicting the rain and all! :P

Here's Five Question Friday!!




If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Uh YES!!!!! Bungee jumping is definitely on my bucket list, and I would take just about any opportunity (as long as its safe lol). I think it would be an awesome thrill!

Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I would way rather go to the drive in theater than the movie theater. There's something about going to drive in theater that makes it really feel like summer. I love sitting outside of your car to watch the movies too.

But I haven't even been out to the drive in yet this summer. And that stinks. Gonna have to plan a night out with my boys to the drive in!

Do you have your groceries delivered?
No way lol, I'm pretty sure that Billings doesn't even HAVE grocery delivery companies. Plus that would make me feel ridiculous. No thank you, I'll just stick to buying my own groceries at the wee hours of the morning lol. :)

Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I'm a plucker. I only pluck every once and a while, when I start to look Groucho Marx lmao.




Via


And I do lol. Believe it or not, I let my eyebrows grow that long before plucking. I am a hippie and I think plucking hurts lol!

And what's threading???? That sounds even more painful!

Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Not really. When I was in high school, I wanted to be a teacher, a mom and a wife. And today, I'm exactly that. :)

I will say that some of my friends are surprised that I have Alan, but that's only because before he was born we weren't you average pregnant couple, telling everyone that we're pregnant. Lol we were really private about it. :)


I hope that everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend! I will try to post tonight or tomorrow before we leave town. But if I don't, I hope everyone has a great fourth and I will post again Monday night!! Love you all! Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011