Happy Arbor Day and Five Question Friday!!

Wow this week just flew by! I honestly thought it'd be the slowest week ever, after having just had our wedding Saturday, but I'm shocked that its already Friday! Tomorrow's our one week anniversary! Wow! :D This weekend will be good for us, not too busy but with just enough things to do. Tonight after work, Lon and I are going out with my brother Darren and his fiance for her 21st birthday. :) Then Saturday I have three birthday parties to work and afterwards we will go eat dinner with my parents. And Sunday is Family Day, which is always unplanned but wonderful. :) 

Happy Arbor Day everyone! I am displeased to say that my hunt for a place to plant my tree has been unsuccessful, but I am still glad to announce that The Many Adventures of the Modern Hippie Mama blog's tree was planted in Plumas National Forest in Northern California! :) Success! So I can be happy today and just hope that next year we have our own HOUSE to plant a tree by!

Congratulations to William and Kate! I did not watch the wedding, but googled her dress before work (and you thought I wasn't into it lol, but they got married in April too!) and man, was she gorgeous! I wish them nothing but happiness and children. :)






Via


Even William looks good! Wow lol, I always thought he was the goofy looking son lol. :)





Via


And speaking of weddings, for those super anxious readers wanting to see my wedding photos, I have an announcement from my photographer! He has so many photos to edit from the wedding and he wants them all to be perfect, so he will have them out by Monday at the latest! :D Ooooh so excited!!!! I will post them on here asap for everyone!

Okay, okay, now onto Five Question Friday!!















If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
A 2011 Cadillac Escalade. Hands down. :) In black of course.













Via


Super sexy car!! Ooooh I love it! And all the space! For my future eight kids (that's plus Alan), lmao! Perfect! :D













Via



Just joking Lon, please don't have a heart attack. I only want another two... Or three. Or until I get my baby girl lol. :P Loooooooooove you!

What was your worst first date ever?
Hmmmmm... I'd have to say the time my second cousin set me up with this gross hick redneck guy who was missing most of his teeth. Ick. We went to Target and then McDonalds. Classy. :) Don't worry, I ditched the dweeb after McDonalds. Sick. Thanks Andrew, I love you.

How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
Sweet sixteen... :) But the guy was a jerk and I fell for him HARD. We were engaged and he's Rosalie's father (Read about that here). But he was a bad person and we had an unhealthy emotionally abusive relationship, so good riddance I say! :D


When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
Reconciled? Lol you mean balanced? Not in ages. :)











Via


When I first got my checkbook (back in 2007 lol), I was known to balance it right after I purchased something. I know, total geek right? But nowadays, I don't ever balance it. If I use my checking account, its to pay bills and I know how much money I have perviously put in. So that normally works out for us. Keyword being normally lol.


If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
I don't need to fashion a Wanted Ad for a best friend, I already have one. Her name is Miss Jenelle Mehling, and I love her. :) She is the perfect best friend for me too. We've known each other for almost four years now. She was my Maid of Honor even in my wedding.

Here is a pic of that beautiful girl that I love so much. <3




But of course, for the sake of 5QF, I will play along lol.

Wanted: Best friend for life. Any age, male or female. Must support me and be there for me always, and I will return the favor. Must make me laugh and laugh at my jokes, even if they're not always funny. Must love me unconditionally, as I will feel the same about you. Someone to jabber with, someone to dork around with, someone to stay up late talking with. Should like to cook and eat food, because that will be done quite often. Should also probably know how to sing and play air guitar or dance, because we will be doing a lot of that as well. :) Mostly, just be yourself and open your heart to me. I will love you as my best friend always. <3

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!! Peace and love!

Comments

  1. I love that you said, "Someone to dork around with." Classic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011