I've caught the dreaded disease, the horrid plaugue!

Okay so I may be exaggerating a little, but not much... :)

Just last night, I started feeling a little queasy. I thought it was just because we ate dinner late but sure enough, I vomited this morning. Three times. Uggggh!

Thankfully, I was sent home from work because we were slow enough for three people to close. And my mother brought me some Powerade and soup from Subway for us for dinner. I'm so glad I have people who help me when I'm sick, even now that I'm an adult. :) Thanks guys!

I'd like to give you a visual idea of me blogging right now- I'm laying in my bed, propped up by pillows and blankets, wrapped up in my comforter. With my Powerade, veggie soup, a trash can, latest book I'm reading, tv changer in case I want to watch something and cell phone right by my side. My toddler is not far away. He sits in between my legs with his sipper, toy car, Lego Batman, a Elmo book, his pretend tv changer and his pretend cell phone all in his lap. Alan keeps pointing at the screen and telling me different things, I assume he's helping me edit lol. :) We are quite the sight though.

I'm gonna call this good and go back to sleep. My stomach has finally stopped trying to double knot itself, and I think I can get the little man to go down with me. Wish me luck, and I'll see you all tomorrow. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011