Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!!



If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmmm, this is a hard one. I don't really have like "favorite foods" persay, but I guess if I had to pick one food I'd choose.... pizza lol.





(This photo thanks to http://www.junkfoods.net)

Lol, does that count? Cos let me explain my theory- My husband and I have both worked at pizza places for 5+ years, so we have gotten very used to living off of only pizza. I worked at Chuck E Cheese for five years, and Lon still works at the Village Inn and has for eight years now. And, my next arguement about pizza is the ingredients- if you get the proper ingredents, like a combo, there's a good variety of food on there aka something you could actually live off of. :) Now I am in no way saying people should live off of pizza lol, but if your situation is right (like ours is) then go for it lol! :P

Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
It depends. If its a normal blog about our day, I write them the day I post them. But if its a blog hop post, I will sometimes write it the night before and post it the next day.

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
This seems to be a popular question this week lol. :) I have not ever ridden in an ambulance. I have actually been asked to a few times for different occasions, and each time have chosen to get my own ride to the hospital, normally from my mother. I do not want to pay for the huge price of riding in an ambulance lol. :)

What is your favorite candle scent?
Its a tie between lavender and rose. I love them both sooooooo very much. Mmmmmm delcicious!





(This photo thanks to http://www.dharmalight.org)

Coffee or tea?
Tea all the way. I hate coffee and only ever drink espresso shots in my chai tea. Btw, chai tea is my ultimate addiction. With or without shots (normally without), I just love to drink chai. <3 I like it warm in the winter and on ice the rest of the time lol! I also like most other teas (rose tea, iced tea, green tea, black tea, white tea, etc.) but chai tea is my one true love!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my "Meet Me on Monday." :) It was a toss up for me between tiramisu and pizza for Question #1. Following you now.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my post! I love pizza, have you tried the delite Medd from Papa Murphys? I had that this weekend for the first time and I swear it is the best pizza I have ever had!
    Have a good week!
    A new follower
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me ladies! :) I love pizza so much lol, but have not tried the delite Medd yet. I have never actually eaten at Papa Murphy's (Can you believe it lol?) but when we do have pizza next, I will remember to try them. Its just easiest for us to eat Village Inn when Lon's family owns it lol. :)

    Have a great day ladies!

    ReplyDelete