Meet Me on Monday!!



If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmmm, this is a hard one. I don't really have like "favorite foods" persay, but I guess if I had to pick one food I'd choose.... pizza lol.





(This photo thanks to http://www.junkfoods.net)

Lol, does that count? Cos let me explain my theory- My husband and I have both worked at pizza places for 5+ years, so we have gotten very used to living off of only pizza. I worked at Chuck E Cheese for five years, and Lon still works at the Village Inn and has for eight years now. And, my next arguement about pizza is the ingredients- if you get the proper ingredents, like a combo, there's a good variety of food on there aka something you could actually live off of. :) Now I am in no way saying people should live off of pizza lol, but if your situation is right (like ours is) then go for it lol! :P

Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
It depends. If its a normal blog about our day, I write them the day I post them. But if its a blog hop post, I will sometimes write it the night before and post it the next day.

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
This seems to be a popular question this week lol. :) I have not ever ridden in an ambulance. I have actually been asked to a few times for different occasions, and each time have chosen to get my own ride to the hospital, normally from my mother. I do not want to pay for the huge price of riding in an ambulance lol. :)

What is your favorite candle scent?
Its a tie between lavender and rose. I love them both sooooooo very much. Mmmmmm delcicious!





(This photo thanks to http://www.dharmalight.org)

Coffee or tea?
Tea all the way. I hate coffee and only ever drink espresso shots in my chai tea. Btw, chai tea is my ultimate addiction. With or without shots (normally without), I just love to drink chai. <3 I like it warm in the winter and on ice the rest of the time lol! I also like most other teas (rose tea, iced tea, green tea, black tea, white tea, etc.) but chai tea is my one true love!

Comments

  1. Thanks for commenting on my "Meet Me on Monday." :) It was a toss up for me between tiramisu and pizza for Question #1. Following you now.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my post! I love pizza, have you tried the delite Medd from Papa Murphys? I had that this weekend for the first time and I swear it is the best pizza I have ever had!
    Have a good week!
    A new follower
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me ladies! :) I love pizza so much lol, but have not tried the delite Medd yet. I have never actually eaten at Papa Murphy's (Can you believe it lol?) but when we do have pizza next, I will remember to try them. Its just easiest for us to eat Village Inn when Lon's family owns it lol. :)

    Have a great day ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011