Meet Me on Monday!! April 18, 2011

My poor son is super sick. :( He's gone from bad to worse over the weekend. I'm starting to think that the diarrhea isn't from teething molars, as it usually is, and that its another symptom to whatever he has. His doctor appointment is at 11, I'll keep everyone updated. I just hope its not something contagious, or I will have to get the night off of work. I'll also be sure to post his weight and height.

But for now, here's Meet Me on Monday!!





Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
Totally gonna say Garden Salad because Caesar Dressing just grosses me out. I can't do Caesar Salads, I haven't been able to since I was pregnant with Alan. There's no going wrong with a Garden Salad, I love just about all vegetables. Throw the whole garden on my salads lol, just no bugs and dirt please. :)

Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
???? Clearly I won't because I have no clue what royal wedding... Oh wait, is one of Princess Di's kids getting married? Charles or William? I live under a rock when it comes to things like that, so you'll have to forgive me.

Okay, okay, I went and googled it lol. So Prince William is finally marrying Catherine? Good. Don't think I'll watch it though, I'm not really that into things such as that. Don't like watching weddings (or funerals for that matter, MJ's was so BS!) on national television. So unpersonal...

Last thing you spent lots of money on?
My wedding lol. Specifically my wedding dress. It is less than most people spend on their dress (my whole wedding is lol!) but I still feel somewhat guilty for getting it. :) But look at this beauty!




(This photo thanks to http://www.recycledbride.com)

That top strap will be a dark purple and I have a purple ribbon that ties around the waist, otherwise its the same. But I totally think its a beauty. :) Can't wait until Saturday!!

Window seat or aisle seat?
Window seat all the way. I hate getting bumped around being on the aisle seat, and my favorite thing to do during trips is look out the window. Though I have been known to be unusually nice and give up my seat for a first time flier or a child. There's not another experience like looking out an airplane window while flying.

Do you know your blood type?
I used to, but is it horrible that I don't remember??? Lol I knew it when I was pregnant with Alan, but since then I have forgotten. I think I'm like B+ or AB+ but I don't remember. :)

Comments

  1. I hope your little man is feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks he's doing a lot better today. Should be able to go back to daycare tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011