Toddler Talk Tuesday!! August 21, 2012

This s something new I found today from one of the blogs I follow. You are supposed to post all the funny things your toddler says. Oh boy, this will be fun with Alan lol. He is quite the talker and always has very interesting (and funny) things to say!

Here is my first post of Toddler Talk Tuesday! Enjoy!

Toddler Talk Tuesday
 
One of Alan's teachers has a twin that recently started working at the Y while we were on maternity leave. We stopped by to see everyone and the twin was working. Alan thought it was the teacher he knew and walked up to her saying, "Anna is here. She has a tiny heart and a tiny brain and a tiny body! I have a big heart and a big brain and a big body!" She looked at him like he was a crazy person. Lol, he has been really into learning about body parts lately so he has been asking alot of questions about them. He also loves doing size comparisions with himself and Anna. Really took her off guard though! :)

The other day Alan and I were looking through the cupboards for something for lunch for him. I found a Cup of Noodle, which usually is one of his favorites. I asked Alan if he wanted some for lunch and he said, "Ewwwww!! I will get my clothes dirty Mama!"

There was a spider in Alan's play area and it really scared him. He came running into our room, shouting, "Mama! MAMA!!! There's a beetle in my room!" He calls every bug a beetle lol. Anyways, I discovered the spider and killed it, throwing it in the toilet and flushing it down. Alan watched the whole time and then asked me, "Mama, did the beetle go poop in the potty after he died?"

What kind of funny things does your toddler say? Post your own and link up with A Babbling Brunette! Have a great night everyone!

Comments

  1. oh my gosh these are funny, especially that last one!!! Love it!! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011