The Pregnancy Post: Week by Week! Week 29

I have a feeling that this month will fly by already. Each weekend we have something going on. This first weekend is Aunt Natalie and Uncle Kalvin's birthdays, the next is Mother's Day and Jessica's wedding, the third weekend is my baby shower, and the last weekend is Memorial weekend. So that means, before I know it, it will be June! Aaaaahhhhh!!! How crazy is that lol???

Happy 29th week everyone! I feel like I am finally gaining weight and finally showing enough that everyone knows I am pregnant lol. :P Today is my first two-week midwife appointment, I will post tomorrow on how that went. :)

For now, here's this week's Pregnancy Post!









How far along: 29 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: 3 pounds and 15 inches long or the size of a butternut squash

Developments of Baby: Baby girl's muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. Her brain is also now controlling her breathing and body temperature. In this last trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in her hardening skeleton each day. She continues to put on more baby fat and weight, preparing for her grand entrance!  

Weight Gain: A total of nineteen pounds!!!!! :D 

Belly Button In or Out: Still in but its getting closer and closer to popping out everyday. Ewwww lol!

Maternity Clothes: Hardly any this time around. Just work pants and jeans really. In fact, both my shirt and shorts today are regular clothes and my shorts are really baggy on me!

Morning Sickness: Off and on all this week.

Stretch Marks: No new stretch marks to be found so far! :D

Labor Signs: Only Braxton Hicks contractions when I walk a lot, but otherwise no labor signs yet! Thank goodness, Miss Anna better be full term like her brother lol!

Gender: A Girl :D

Movement: Miss Anna must be out of room because I can feel her ALL the time now. And she moves a lot still but its more pushes and prods then kicks and punches. I don't mind it too much anymore, but I can hardly ever hold babies at work now! They don't like being pushed by her and she doesn't like them taking up the last of her space lol. :P

Sleep: It has pretty much been the same as last week. I wake up normally between three and five every single morning now, but I make sure to get a morning nap in so lately it hasn't been too terrible. 

Best Moment This Week: It hasn't happened yet but will this weekend when my sister comes into town for Uncle Kalvin and her birthday! Uncle Kalvin's is tomorrow and Aunt Natalie's is Saturday. Yay so excited to celebrate with them!  

What I miss: Seeing my feet lol. :P

Food Cravings: Dr. Pepper, Salmon, cheeseburgers, cheesecake, pizza, Laffy Taffy, tacos, Cool Ranch Doritios, Starburst, Skittles, Snickers, chocolate, cake lol, chai tea, milkshakes, Salt and Vinegar chips, grilled cheese sandwiches, and definitely lasanga lol!

Food Aversions: Eggs, my husband's beef jerkeys, salad or lettuce in general, french fries or tator tots, pasta and most similar carbs, spicy or Mexican food and raw meat. Yuck to the extreme!

Symptoms: Morning sickness, feeling weak or light-headed, round ligament pain, all around exhaustion, the need to pee ALL the time lol, out of breath easily, food aversions and nausea, major forgetfulness, odd dreams, heightened sense of smell, lower back pains, cluster headaches, leg and butt cramps, overly emotional at times (gotta love pregnancy hormones!) and light Braxton Hicks contractions

What I’m looking forward to: See Best Moment This Week lol. Can't wait! :D

What I'm not looking forward to: Nothing really this week.

Here is this week's belly shots! And another outfit Anna has received from Grandma Melanie and Aunt April. Thanks guys!

29 weeks and 3 days


Such a cute little onesie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011