Pregnancy Post: Week by Week! Week 33 **With Midwife Appointment Update**

I have been offline pretty much all week (with the exception of going on FBMobile every once and a while) but not for the same reason as last week. I have surprisingly felt awesome and have spent my days at home cleaning, baking and preparing some more for Anna. Ummmm, can you say nesting lol? My mom is freaking out a bit at me, she thinks Anna is gonna come like tomorrow or something. Silly Grandma! :)

I went shopping for Anna's car seat and possibly bouncy chair today and I found the perfect one! Its a Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat and I think its perfect. However, it is five dollars more than what I had in gift cards but at least now I know what I want! Maybe I can get it tomorrow since its pay day!



This is what the car seat looks like. :)

I had my midwife appointment yesterday. It was my second to last two week appointment. I will start my one week appointments mid-June. Yes, I am already that close! Wow! :D I saw Miss Pamela again and she was kind enough to let me go without the iron blood test, though it resulted in a lengthy lecture to take my iron supplements twice a day lol. But I was still pleased nonetheless. Anna's heartbeat was a good 156 but she was extremely active. I had not gained any more weight but had not lost any either. All in all, it was a good appointment. :)

Here is this week's Pregnancy Post! Its late again this week, I know! Bare with me readers! :)








How far along: 33 weeks and 4 days

Size of Baby: 5 pounds and 18 inches long or the size of a pineapple

Developments of Baby: Baby girl's skin is becoming softer and plumper in preparation for her arrival! She continues to put on weight.

Weight Gain: Only at ten pounds, but I haven't lost anymore at least!

Belly Button In or Out: It is soooooo close to popping out and it grosses me out lol. I can't look at my bare belly anymore because of it. :P

Maternity Clothes: Hardly any this time around still. Just work pants and jeans really. I think I own two pairs of maternity pants, one pair of shorts and three maternity shirts. Everything else is my regular clothing!

Morning Sickness: It is a lot better than last week, but I have still had it pretty bad. Ugh!

Stretch Marks: I have found some tiny new ones developing on the top of my belly. :( Darn, darn, darn! Oh well, its inevitable I guess lol. 

Labor Signs: Anna is really low and I have slight pelvic stretching pains. She is also still head down, which is awesome. And I am still getting those lovely Braxton Hicks contractions. Oh joy lol! 

Gender: A Girl :D

Movement: She is always moving and it is almost always a little painful now. You're running out of room, girlie! Be a little nicer to your mama!

Sleep: I sleep until about four every morning... Yeah.

Best Moment This Week: Getting the rest of Anna's stuff from my parent's house.

What I miss: Still not feeling nauseous or sick.

Food Cravings: Dr. Pepper, soft serve ice cream, Salmon, cheeseburgers, cheesecake, pizza, Laffy Taffy, tacos, Cool Ranch Doritios, Starburst, Skittles, Snickers, chocolate, cake lol, chai tea, milkshakes, Salt and Vinegar chips, grilled cheese sandwiches, and definitely lasanga lol!

Food Aversions: Eggs, my husband's beef jerkeys, salad or lettuce in general, french fries or tator tots, pasta and most similar carbs, spicy or Mexican food and raw meat. Yuck to the extreme!

Symptoms: Morning sickness, feeling weak or light-headed, round ligament pain, all around exhaustion, the need to pee ALL the time lol, out of breath easily, food aversions and nausea, major forgetfulness, odd dreams, heightened sense of smell, lower back pains, cluster headaches, leg and butt cramps, overly emotional at times (gotta love pregnancy hormones!) and light Braxton Hicks contractions, slight pelvic pains

What I’m looking forward to: Getting Anna's car seat and then her bouncy chair.

What I'm not looking forward to: Next week's Iron blood test. Ick!

Here are my belly pics. I think I look HUGE this week lol. But this dress is one of my favorites from my many dance trips when I was younger. Its totally not a maternity dress lol. I still love it!

33 weeks and 4 days


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011