The Pregnancy Post:Week by Week! Week 32

This will be short and sweet, as I am still not feeling so good today. Oddly enough, it has been rainy all week so Alan and I haven't gotten out much, except for today. Mother Nature, please bring back that nice summer weather we had last week! Its almost Memorial weekend!

Here's this week's Pregnancy Post!



How far along: 32 weeks and 4 days

Size of Baby: 4 pounds and 17 inches long or the size of a jicama

Developments of Baby: Baby girl's skin is becoming softer and plumper in preparation for her arrival!

Weight Gain: Only at ten pounds, but I haven't lost anymore at least!

Belly Button In or Out: It is soooooo close to popping out and it grosses me out lol. I can't look at my bare belly anymore because of it. :P

Maternity Clothes: Hardly any this time around still. Just work pants and jeans really. I think I own two pairs of maternity pants, one pair of shorts and three maternity shirts. Everything else is my regular clothing!

Morning Sickness: It has been horrible all week! Ugh!

Stretch Marks: No new stretch marks to be found so far! :D

Labor Signs: Anna is really low and I have slight pelvic stretching pains. She is also still head down, which is awesome. And I am still getting those lovely Braxton Hicks contractions. Oh joy lol! 

Gender: A Girl :D

Movement: She is always moving and it is almost always a little painful now. You're running out of room, girlie!

Sleep: Don't talk to me about sleep this week...

Best Moment This Week: The baby shower on Sunday. We had so much fun!

What I miss: Not feeling nauseous or sick. I haven't been able to get out of bed pretty much all week! :(

Food Cravings: Dr. Pepper, soft serve ice cream, Salmon, cheeseburgers, cheesecake, pizza, Laffy Taffy, tacos, Cool Ranch Doritios, Starburst, Skittles, Snickers, chocolate, cake lol, chai tea, milkshakes, Salt and Vinegar chips, grilled cheese sandwiches, and definitely lasanga lol!

Food Aversions: Eggs, my husband's beef jerkeys, salad or lettuce in general, french fries or tator tots, pasta and most similar carbs, spicy or Mexican food and raw meat. Yuck to the extreme!

Symptoms: Morning sickness, feeling weak or light-headed, round ligament pain, all around exhaustion, the need to pee ALL the time lol, out of breath easily, food aversions and nausea, major forgetfulness, odd dreams, heightened sense of smell, lower back pains, cluster headaches, leg and butt cramps, overly emotional at times (gotta love pregnancy hormones!) and light Braxton Hicks contractions, slight pelvic pains

What I’m looking forward to: This weekend when we get to set up all of Anna's stuff!

What I'm not looking forward to: Next week's Iron blood test. Ick!

I don't have any belly pics this week, but today I went to get my hair cut finally. Miss Mary had gotten me a gift card to my favorite spa and salon at my baby shower, so I used that and got nine inches cut off! Eight of those were donated to Locks for Love, one of my favorite organizations. But I love it, its so much easier and lighter and cooler! Perfect for the hot summer that is already here (well not at all this week lol)! Here is a pic of it:


I also went out to coffee with my good friend Chelsey and her adorable baby that she's foster caring for right now! We had a wonderful time catching up! And she gave me my baby shower gift, a ton of clothes for Anna and a DUAL BREAST PUMP! Wow, thanks so much Chelsey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011