Baby Joshua Has Arrived!!

Baby Joshua is here!!

Mama Randi holding Baby Joshua for the first time
Congratulations to my cousin Josh and his wife Randi, plus big sister Fayth! Baby Joshua was born today at 7:45 am, only 21 days after Anna was born. He weighs six pounds and 14 ounces (just an ounce bigger than Anna was) and is 19 and a half inches long (just an inch smaller than Anna)! Mom is doing great and Dad is just exhausted lol. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? :)

Alan, Anna, Grandma Melanie, Aunt April and I went to visit them this afternoon. Randi was hanging outside with her mother when we arrived, so she showed us where her room was. It was Room 486 only two doors down from where I was with Anna lol! Josh was sleeping in the room but Alan ran right up and woke him up though. Ugh silly boy! Josh was still very happy to see us, as was Randi. Then Baby Joshua came back from the nursery. He is sooooooo precious! I got to hold him right after her mother did and he just slept in my arms. Every once and a while, he would open his eyes to check me out but then he closed them right away lol. :) 

I wanted to get pictures of Anna and him but my darn camera wasn't working at all! It wouldn't save any of my pictures I took. Ugh sooooo frustrating! But Randi did get to look at Anna and talk to her while she was wide awake. That made her pretty happy. And we made plans to do a play date soon so we can get pictures of the two babies together lol. It will be so cute! :D

Congratulations again Randi, Josh and Fayth. Now, get some rest while you can at the hospital. Taking care of two kids instead of only one can get exhausting lol! :) Now, we only have to wait for my other cousin's wife Kendra to have their baby girl! Come on Kendra, Anna wants two cousins close in age lol!

I also want to take the time to thank everyone again for viewing my blog! This weekend we passed 30,000 page views. We are currently at around 30,300 page views, wow! Thanks again everyone! Remember, if you liked this post and this blog, please click on the link below to vote for my blog at Top Baby Blogs. I am now currently at Number 206, but it would be the coolest to get down to 150 or lower.... :D Thanks to everyone who is voting for me!  You are all awesome!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011