Our Last Day with Aunt Ariel Through Pictures

This is a back post I started just before my labor with Anna got wild lol. I will post it now though for your reading entertainment! :D

Friday was our last day with Aunt Ariel and Grandma Amber. Saturday they were leaving for Utah to help Great Grandma Audrey move up here. They will be gone for the next two weeks. So Friday we planned to take Aunt Ariel swimming at the YMCA.

As some of you may have read, my midwives predicted I would be going into labor in the next few days. Thursday night I had four hours of contractions that were four minutes apart but once again just stopped. I had irregular contractions most of the day on Friday, thus didn't want to do too much but was determined to still give Alan a good time with his aunt.

We weren't able to go swimming at the YMCA, but I took the kids to Pioneer Park to go swimming in their wading pool and go play on their playground. We had a great time together and I think that's what really started my contractions to regulate! :D Here are the pictures from the time we had together:

Playing in the fountain

The water was actually really cold

Aunt Ariel trying to lay down in the water lol

They are both finally sitting! :D

Swimming in the pool

Racing down the park slides

This is Alan's new favorite slide and Mama's new least favorite slide lol

Crossing the bridge

She is such a good aunt :)

Messing around in the jeep

We will miss you Aunt Ariel and Grandma Amber! We can't wait to see all three of you in two weeks! And you will get to meet Miss Anna! :D How exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011