Five Question Friday!! July 13, 2012

Happy Friday the thirteenth! Most people are super paranoid about today, but we are excited. It Aunt Ariel's birthday today! Grandma Amber and her are still in Utah helping Great Grandma Audrey prepare to move. They will be back next Friday, I believe. So this Friday the thirteenth is full of nothing but love and happiness for us. We can't wait to see them again!

This morning, Anna had a weight check appointment and she now weighs 6 pounds and 7 ounces! She gained four ounces back in two days! Whoo-hoo! :D Doctor also checked her blood draws for her jaundice and even though she still has jaundice, her bill levels are coming down. So no bili light! Yes! All good news!

Here is this week's Five Question Friday! Question number five is quite fitting for my situation, huh? Even though I had a normal delivery with Anna. Birth story to be coming soon!








What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)?

I am okay with men wearing sandals, on ONE occasion: they do not wear socks with them. Here is a funny secret (okay, not really a secret lol) but my dad totally wears socks with his sandals. And I think it looks RIDICULOUS. :P Now with that being said, I love my dad with all of my heart.

Even if he dresses like a dork sometimes. :)

What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit?

Erm, I really really like that Taylor Swift and Civil Wars song from the Hunger Games "Safe and Sound" and Lon always makes fun of me for it because I usually find Taylor Swift to be immature and annoying but that song makes me cry like a baby.

In my defense, it makes me think of Anna and I sing it to her sometimes. I cry because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

Here is the music video:



What summer camp should they make for moms?

A spa vacation summer camp? Do you think they have those???? Lol that would be the best summer camp ever, getting pedicures and massages and facials all day. Or just being allowed to sit in a hot tub (something I have been dying to do now that I am no longer pregnant) and having your kiddos be watched.

That... That would be perfect. :)

 What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song...)

I feel like I am not the greatest judge of romance, I'm not much of a romantic. My idea of the most romantic song IS our wedding song, Oasis' "Wonderwall". Which is not very romantic, unless you really listen to the lyrics and apply them to Lon and I's relationship... Well then, its perfect for us. :)

Do you want the music video for that one too? Okay two music videos in one post lol, this one is smaller than the last but here ya go:



Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story?

This is funny because I just finished my pregnancy with Anna, but I am proud to say there were no embarrassing moments. :) That was not the case with Alan's pregnancy though. I will try not to be too detailed (but its not as terrible as you think though lol).

It was Mother's Day and I was about five months pregnant. I was working the morning shift at Chuck E. Cheese's and all morning I was dealing with hemoroidial pain (yes, I know TMI but do you like the new word I just created lol?). I finally had to leave work early and I had my mother take me to Walmart for some cream. Ick btw. :P Well, I could barely walk from the pain but my mother insisted me coming inside with her, so they gave me one of those go cart things that literally move two miles an hour lmao! So there I was, I big pregnant woman moving slowly down the aisle in a dorky go cart, sitting on a donut pillow. Wow, how ridiculous I must have looked! Thank goodness I was in too much pain to care lol! :P

Remember, if you liked this post and this blog, please click on the link below to vote for my blog at Top Baby Blogs. I am now currently at Number 209, but it would be the coolest to get down to 150 or lower.... :D Thanks to everyone who is voting for me!  You are all awesome!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011