Happy Birthday Grandma Melanie!

Today is Grandma Melanie's birthday.




I love my mom so much. She has always been there for me, since as long as I can remember. We have so many good memories together. I tell my mom pretty much everything, I feel like I can go to her for any advice. She is always supporting me, whether its helping us with our financial struggles or watching our children for us or even just being emotional support. She is just as good with all my siblings too. I hope that I am someday as good of a mother as she is. :)



She is not only a great mother but she is a fantastic grandmother. Alan just adores her, they are great buddies and he loves to spend time with her. She was there for his birth and was one of the first people who met him. She spoils him like crazy and he just loves it lol. :) Anna is still a newborn, but I know that she also loves her grandma. My mom wasn't able to make it to her birth, but she drove halfway across the state to get to us so that she could help watch Alan. She was a lifesaver! :) She hasn't been able to babysit her yet (I won't introduce bottles to her until next week) but she always is willing to hold her and watch her when we stop by.




For her and my birthday (which was yesterday), we went to the Oasis waterpark with the kids. I will post on Thursday how that went. Spoiler alert lol: it was a blast!!!!!!! :D I also am babysitting tonight so that my father and her can go out to dinner. Happy birthday Mom, we love you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011