Alan and Anna: A Comparison

Everytime people see Anna and I together, they tell me how much we look alike. Which I find crazy! I think that she has alot of my features but I think she looks more like a female Alan if anything. So here is Alan and Anna: a comparison.

Alan at 2 weeks- 9/12/2009

Anna at 5 weeks- 8/13/2012

I mean, Alan is a little chubbier but she will probably always be tinier then him. And that's okay. He also has less hair then her but its the same color as hers is. And I would hope my girl had more hair then my boy. I think they definitely look more alike then her and I do. I will have to find a baby picture of myself to compare though. For another post! :)

What do you think: do they look alike? How about her and I?

Remember, if you liked this post and this blog, please click on the link below to vote for my blog at Top Baby Blogs. I am now currently at Number 153, but it would be the coolest to get down to 150 or lower.... :D Thanks to everyone who is voting for me!  You are all awesome!

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!