Five Question Friday!! October 19, 2012

I have not done a blog hop all week so I figured since it was Friday, I would give in and participate in this one. Happy Friday everyone! We are only doing more packing today but tomorrow I work a birthday party for my co-worker's two kids. They go to "school" with Alan, so Lon will be bringing the kids too. It should be alot of fun, I have never had my family come to one of my birthday parties! And I have been doing them for two years now!

One of my friends from my graduating class gave birth to her son early this morning. I am so happy for her! This is her first child but she has two step-children as well. It is the family's first son however, they are completley beside themselves. Alan, Anna and I went up there earlier tonight to visit them. And I do have to say, Mister Dom is soooooooooo sweet! He is about as big as Anna was when she was born and has the cutest little bald head. What a precious addition to their family, we are so happy for them. Congratulations Candace and Mark! He is just perfect!

Here is this week's Five Question Friday!


Where do you hide junk when people come over?
In my bedroom lmao! We do not allow company in our bedroom so right before I find out someone is coming over, I will run around the house and tidy up. Most things I will put away but if we have a lot of junk with no place, I just throw it in our room. I know lol, how horrible. :P

Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I absolutely dispise political ads, I always change the channel when they come on. They are so mean to each other and with all the lies they tell, its a waste of time and money. I do not allow that negitivity into our house, no thanks!

As for deciding who I vote for, I research that endlessly with credible research, not politically spun stuff. In the end, who I choose to vote for is who I choose to vote for. It does not change me as a person, to the contrary it is a result of who I am and I what I believe in. I do not like to talk about politics, I think it makes people ugly. I choose to vote for who I want and still love you no matter who you choose to vote. :D

What's your favorite holiday party to host?
I love hosting Christmas parties! We have not hosted one since before the kids were born but I am hoping that maybe once we buy our own house, I will start it up again. I just love the whole process of setting up for a Christmas party- making the invitations, buying the Secret Santa gift, cooking the food and goodies, planning the games and decorating the house. Plus I love getting together with my loved ones and providing them with warmth and food for once. It feels good to give to my loved ones. Oooooh all this talk about Christmas parties makes me want to have one really bad!

You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
Since I am not a materialistic person, I would probably have to say a photobook or a picture of my children. Because if it is just my husband and I going, then I would miss my children terribly.

Lol why can't my children just come with us??? Is that against the rules?

If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
You may all laugh at me, but I do not know the premise of Dexter. I have never seen the show. But someone who kills people to save other people? I would have a hard time with that one. I do not know if I can truthfully answer that unless I really was in that position. But for the sake of this blog hop, I will answer it lol.

I think that I would not rat Lon out but I sure would discourage murdering more people. I understand that its to save other people and perhaps multiple people (like I said, I have not watched the show) but I do not agree with negitivity and violence.

Now if he saved people another way...

****************************************************

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know that we will! Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays!! April 5, 2012

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011

She's Back!