WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!!

I know I said that I would have my update on Anna soon but I must post about this first! For all of you interested though, Anna is doing very well now. We are no longer too corcerned about her weight gain, we just expect her to always be a little smaller. Just as long as she is getting everything she needs and is healthy. :)

I got the phone call last night. We got that house!!!! The one I loved so much, the one I've been dreaming about, the one I cannot stop thinking about. Our new landlord said that there are some minor fixes to the hot water heater that are being worked on right now and it will be done by the end of the week. We can hopefully sign the lease and start moving in Saturday!!

Let me take a moment to let out a biiiiiiiig sigh of relief...

I am so glad we got this place. I was starting to get a bit worried. We had to put in our notice this month and I was so scared that we might have to find another place last minute. Not to mention that I would have been soooooooooooooooo heartbroken if we had not gotten this place. It was perfect. It has a private front yard with a tree! And a mud room to leave all the shoes at the front door. The living room is big and has hardwood floors. No more waking Anna up when I have to clean the floors! Sweeping and swifering make NO noise. Alan's bedroom has two doors with windows in them, something I love for him so I can let him play alone in their safely while I am in the living room. And he gets his independence! Bonus! There is also a cubby hole in the wall that his bedroom shares with the living room, so we will also be able to hear him while he is in there. Our kitchen is adorable, with lots of natural sunlight! There's a back door and a small basement, with our own washer and dryer! No more laundry mat or our parent's house! Hallelujah! Our bedroom is a nice size, big enough for our bed and a bassinet/crib. Once again, perfect. The bathroom is small but that means I do not have alot of space to clean lol. I hate cleaning bathrooms.

Its a perfect house for us at this point in our lives. I am so happy we got it!

Thank you to everyone who sent us good vibes, said prayers for us, or just kept us in your daily thoughts. We appreciate all the good energy we recieved. We believe it helped us get this house! Thank you, we love you all! Back to packing I go!

Please excuse my abscence for the few days until we are fully settled in, I will be sure to post the update on Anna tomorrow but expect me not to participate in all the blog hops. I will also post some of my back up posts from my draft section. They are still interesting posts and outlooks on life. I hope you enjoy them! I will try to post some pictures of our new place asap too!

Estimated Moving Date: Saturday, October 13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!