Guess My Halloween Costume Clue #5

Happy Halloween! I wanted to give a shout out to one of my mama friends Chelsea- Monday she shared a link of my Color me Rad post on her Facebook page! Love it, thanks girl! I love when my readers share my blog! We are mid move and busy with Healthy Halloween and the Candy Run today, so I will not be posting much. I will post about our many Hallween events on Friday! And hopefully after the weekend, our new place will be mostly unpacked so I can do a post on it! Yay! i also have yet to post about Cordelia's birthday party too! Ahhhh, I am getting so behind! Bare with me, beloved readers, I will be back after the move! It just feels close to impossible moving with two children- one a nursing newborn- and in this weather. Gah! We are getting there though! Here is the final clue for Alan and Anna's costumes this year. For the first four clues, check here, here, here and here! Comment on this post on any of the others what your guess is! The contest ends tonight at midnight! I will post the results tomorrow morning. Here are the last clues.

For Alan
Clue #5: He is a member of the superhero team the Avengers.

For Anna
Clue #5: They are often a good substitute for cake at a birthday party.

At the cornmaze, October 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!