Thursday, March 10, 2011

18 Month Well Baby Checkup

We're at the doctor's office right now. Alan weighs 27 pounds exactly and is 32.5 inches tall. He loved seeing his doctor (they have a little friendship because she's known him since birth) and she once again said he was really advanced for his age. :) About the low iron count, she said that it should just be because he's a milk lover, and to cut down a sipper a day. No real concern needed (Phew!). Overall, Alan behaved really well, he only had a meltdown in the car on the way. Now my only concern is the shot. Hep A I hear is not a fun one. :( And this is my first time holding him for shots.

**UPDATE**
Alan's shot went okay. He only screamed about for a minute or two and now just is real fussy about his leg. I think he'll survive it and I'm glad I did too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment