18 Month Well Baby Checkup

We're at the doctor's office right now. Alan weighs 27 pounds exactly and is 32.5 inches tall. He loved seeing his doctor (they have a little friendship because she's known him since birth) and she once again said he was really advanced for his age. :) About the low iron count, she said that it should just be because he's a milk lover, and to cut down a sipper a day. No real concern needed (Phew!). Overall, Alan behaved really well, he only had a meltdown in the car on the way. Now my only concern is the shot. Hep A I hear is not a fun one. :( And this is my first time holding him for shots.

**UPDATE**
Alan's shot went okay. He only screamed about for a minute or two and now just is real fussy about his leg. I think he'll survive it and I'm glad I did too. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011